Round Two: Westview @ Camden

rcombs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny101.....It's good to see someone else on here that cuts to the chase. Well said. As for

the game, Westview is better coached and they will have a better game plan, you guys have

already said it before, Camden gets a little predictable, Hey I think it will be close,

I just think Camden has way too much pressure to win this game, I could be wrong, and actually

I hope I am, we are getting tired of beating Westview in the playoffs. Good luck and I hope

it's an injury free game.

The Chargers are well coached...this is for sure....Camden is EQUALLY well coached...that is a given! How can you say the Westview is "better coached" when the BEST COACH on their staff retired last season and moved to Tallahassee?? Please....share with us your "coaching report card"!!!! What are we missing??

Lawrence Hurst is for sure missed at Westview but, Don Coady is the head coach for a reason so, I don't think Westview lost their best coach last season....he is still in the house. Remember, not one but 2 of the Camden coaches coached under Coach Don Coady...Ward & Sturdivant.

Lawrence Hurst is for sure missed at Westview but, Don Coady is the head coach for a reason so, I don't think Westview lost their best coach last season....he is still in the house. Remember, not one but 2 of the Camden coaches coached under Coach Don Coady...Ward & Sturdivant.

AND...Coady...coached WITH Hurst at Henry County WITH Morris, and under Counce....so your point is???

Trust me...anyone who had Coach Hurst on their staff would DEFINATELY say he was ALWAYS the most important piece! Ask any of the above mentioned...they will tell you the same thing!

The arguement of which team is better coached is a foolish arguement!! Coady does NOT take a back seat to Kevin Ward and Ward doesn't take a backseat to Coady! They are both execellent coaches...maybe that's why they've both coached in the Tennessee East/West All-Star game in the past!!

Advisor.....good coaches gets teams to the playoffs, really good coaches gets really good teams

past the second round. I think camden has had some pretty darn good teams the last few

years, too good not get deeper in the playoffs. It's just my opinion that westview has a

little better staff.

had a better staff....again..the best coach on the staff retired....! If there are those that think this is a stretch....ask the Chargers head coach!

Take 22 heading towards Dresden stay on 22, then once you go through Dresden you want to get on Highway 54 heading towards Paris and stay on 54 until you get to the 218 Bypass in Paris, stay on 218 until you come to the intersection 218 anh Highway 641. Once you get to this intersection tur right and about 30 minutes you'll arrive there.

Hope this helps

Take 22 heading towards Dresden stay on 22, then once you go through Dresden you want to get on Highway 54 heading towards Paris and stay on 54 until you get to the 218 Bypass in Paris, stay on 218 until you come to the intersection 218 anh Highway 641. Once you get to this intersection tur right and about 30 minutes you'll arrive there.

Hope this helps

Isn't 22 to Dresden...then 22 to Gleason...then 22 to McKenzie..then 22 to Huntingdon...then 70 to Camden quicker and 4 lane all the way to Huntingdon? Why would anyone want to drive hwy 54 through Como?

So you can eat at the Olive Pit in Paris on your way to the game.

good answer....or just come by HCHS for some tailgating...it's close to Hwy 641...then mosey on to Camden!!!..they are open to each and all!!

First of all, having lived in both Camden and Martin, Camden is just as safe as Martin is. So quit worrying about the safety in Camden. Also, didn't Camden beat up on Martin earlier this year? Yes they did, because I was there. I know Martin has gotten better since then, but so has Camden. Of course I am biased but I'm still picking Camden to win this game by at least two touchdowns. It will be a great game as most are once the playoffs come around. Martin couldn't stop the running game last time so they better make some adjustments before they come into Camden. I just hope I can make it to this game because I know how good it will be. Good luck to both teams Friday night!!