Round Two: Westview @ Camden

rcombs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin will give Camden all they want next week, but in the end, Camden will win this one. I wish that I could be at this game, it should be a great game to watch. But, I will have to be at the FACS vs. USJ game in Jackson next week. My niece cheers for FACS, and I havent been able to go and watch her, yet. So, I will be there. But, all of you who get to see the Martin vs. Camden game are in for a treat, IMHO.

Congrats to Westview and I sure am glad that you guys won cause I DID NOT want to make that Memphis trip. :roflol:

If I'm not mistaken Westview hasn't lost since the last time these two teams met. You could see when Camden and Westview played last that Westview was beginning to really pull things together. I expect this game to be one of the toughest games of the season for the Lions. Hopefully the Lions can come out with some folks healthy that are a little banged up right now, firing on all cylinders and with the rust shaken off from the week 10 bye. Should be a great game :thumb: Go LIONS!

The Lions Will Have A Hard Time Defended Their Home Turf Next Week, The Chargers Sound Like They Are Hitting All Cylinders At The Right Time........It Will Be Teacher VS The Student And The Teacher Leads In This Series........Hope To See The Student Pull This One Out ......And The Student May Have The Game Plan For The Teacher.....But We All Know It Depends On The Kids....My Prediction Will Come Later This Week......Westview May Have A LONG RIDE HOME....... :roflol:

The Lions Will Have A Hard Time Defended Their Home Turf Next Week, The Chargers Sound Like They Are Hitting All Cylinders At The Right Time........It Will Be Teacher VS The Student And The Teacher Leads In This Series........Hope To See The Student Pull This One Out ......And The Student May Have The Game Plan For The Teacher.....But We All Know It Depends On The Kids....My Prediction Will Come Later This Week......Westview May Have A LONG RIDE HOME....... :twisted:

Good post. It often happens that you have to beat the same team twice in the same season. Coaches don't like it, but it is what it is.

Two well coached teams that plays till the whistle blows.

Well, i just hope that the Westview fans are careful while in Camden. Man...they are taking "their lives in their own hands" in a community like Camden. Why can't this game be moved to Westview where it's safe, the bathrooms are clean, and they have a better playing surface? Can't their be some kind of $$ agreement made?

p.s. for you Camden fans scratching your heads...you'd need to read the previous week's Westview/Manassas post to understand or appreciate! Good luck Lions...and Chargers...Camden wins a squeaker!