WAYNE COUNTY vs Collinwood...2nd round...2nd meeting

wildcatpride70

Round 2...I think Collinwood will be in shock to see the REAL WC offense....if cwood can stick 8 in the box and not stop the run what possibly makes anyone think that they can contain when WC spreads it out...I dont think that WC will spread it out if they dont have to though....I mean why show what u dont have to? but if they decide to all i can say is watch the points rack up....cwoods d isnt good enough to contain this explosive WC offense wet field or dry field.......WC-35 Cwood-14.....GO CATS!! :thumb:

Right on brother once we run #5 on the out side and get some miss direction with #41 throw it to little #21 and watchin them go...I just can't wait for the D to be able to really get their footing and show their speed, espically the DL.

You gonna make it to the game man. Go Cats. :hungry:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 2...I think Collinwood will be in shock to see the REAL WC offense....if cwood can stick 8 in the box and not stop the run what possibly makes anyone think that they can contain when WC spreads it out...I dont think that WC will spread it out if they dont have to though....I mean why show what u dont have to? but if they decide to all i can say is watch the points rack up....cwoods d isnt good enough to contain this explosive WC offense wet field or dry field.......WC-35 Cwood-14.....GO CATS!! :hungry:

Right on brother once we run #5 on the out side and get some miss direction with #41 throw it to little #21 and watchin them go...I just can't wait for the D to be able to really get their footing and show their speed, espically the DL.

You gonna make it to the game man. Go Cats. :hungry:

Gosh!! all of these Wayne County player numbers being thrown around... Sounds like this should be a college team... Enjoy this "big whippin" "could get ugly" win your gunna put on a four loss Collinwood team because it will be your last this year... After this week, your going to have step away from that sissy scheduled you've played this year, and get exposed. You know, just like last year... You WC boys that play basketball need to start warming up, you'll be in the gym soon!!!

Gosh!! all of these Wayne County player numbers being thrown around... Sounds like this should be a college team... Enjoy this "big whippin" "could get ugly" win your gunna put on a four loss Collinwood team because it will be your last this year... After this week, your going to have step away from that sissy scheduled you've played this year, and get exposed. You know, just like last year... You WC boys that play basketball need to start warming up, you'll be in the gym soon!!!

Skeeter, do you always have to down this Wayne County team?......The Florida Gators are undefeated, but do you ever hear anyone talking bad about Tebow? Show a little respect to these guys or stop posting on CoachT :hungry:

my advice for Collinwood is don't even show up for this monumental whopping

waynesboro is gonna put on you!

I admit when I am wrong # 7 played a great game last week at Mcewen which makes two games in a row he has played well. Only one interception. I will still need to see what happens this week when that protection breaks down. I was very impressed with the way Cwoods D/L and O/L played in the last meeting. I think the wet conditions had a lot to do with that. I don't feel like we are as physical up front as WC. Yeah I know I am a critic and feel like we are a little outmatched but a there was a Michigan team last year that thought there was no way they would lose to an Applachain State team too. LOL That is why the game is played!!!! Hang in there Trojans I believe we can do it, we just have to play smart football (no turnovers, no stupid penalties). Keep the ball on the ground and keep their offense off the field. ( although unlike Cwood most of the playmakers will be on the field on defense too.) Go Trojans leave it on the field!!!!!!!!!!

Skeeter, do you always have to down this Wayne County team?......The Florida Gators are undefeated, but do you ever hear anyone talking bad about Tebow? Show a little respect to these guys or stop posting on CoachT :hungry:

From reading all the post I have seen, it appears to me that the WC fans are the ones talking smack. I guess you can do that when you are 10-0. Just be careful you don't get SMACKED. lol If it werent for upsets and games not going as predicted, I would be a MILLIONAIRE. LOL

Skeeter, do you always have to down this Wayne County team?......The Florida Gators are undefeated, but do you ever hear anyone talking bad about Tebow? Show a little respect to these guys or stop posting on CoachT :ugeek:

Skeeter is from Waynesboro,He's just trying a little bit of reverse psychology motivation on the boys from the boro.He's relly A Die Hard Athletic Supporter of the Wildcats.

Skeeter, do you always have to down this Wayne County team?......The Florida Gators are undefeated, but do you ever hear anyone talking bad about Tebow? Show a little respect to these guys or stop posting on CoachT :ugeek:

Skeeter is from Waynesboro,He's just trying a little bit of reverse psychology motivation on the boys from the boro.He's relly A Die Hard Athletic Supporter of the Wildcats.

Skeeter is also a florist who specializes in funeral wreaths... :blink:

Skeeter is also a florist who specializes in funeral wreaths... :blink:

lol so the truth has been put out in the open

lol i dont think we are over confident we just know what we could do