WAYNE COUNTY vs Collinwood...2nd round...2nd meeting

wildcatpride70

Its amazing how stories grow.I talked to the coaches after the C'ville game because I heard that the Kid was spitting up blood. WC coaches were the first to get to the Kid after the play and said that he was not spitting up blood, they were trying to get grass out of his mouth with the use of a towel. He was knocked out and did not play any more. It was a great hit and not a cheap shot. Everyone else builds it up ,not 41, not his style. He a great kid who loves to play and does very little talking.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like for everyone to realize that tonights game will be the last for several seniors no matter who wins. That as we remember is a emotional time in there young lives. Be sure to tell them thank you for all of the hard work. it probably won't mean much tonight to them but it will someday.

Well (skeeter) i guess your saying that WC is playing someone. I do belive you said that we didnt have anyone on our schedule this year ,a couple games back. Its obvious that you know so much about football and im ,I mean us Wayne Co. rednecks (as you like to call us) dont know squat about nuttin!!! Well hope your comming to the game so some one can tell us whats going on. As far as the dry field,I didnt say thatit wouldnt benifit each team DUH C,WOOD will see the real Wayne Co. tonight!!!Hold on let me do it for you , we will see the C,Wood too!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOO WILDCATS!!!! :roflol:

Yeah maybe he can come over and sit on our side so we can comprehend the game and whats goin on i was so worried we wouldnt be able to keep up with the pace of the game. Hmm speedy defense. Lets see Lamborghini vs. Freight Train, u tell me.

No one called you a "red neck" ... but if the shoe fits.

Maybe I do need to sit on the WC side tonight... I'm sure that the seating is probably a lot better, and, it will give the WC women something decent to look at.

Maybe I do need to sit on the WC side tonight... I'm sure that the seating is probably a lot better, and, it will give the WC women something decent to look at.

Seating is alot better than the visitors....Skeeter....who is your team?...Also my prediction is WC- 24 CW-14/17

Seating is alot better than the visitors....Skeeter....who is your team?...Also my prediction is WC- 24 CW-14/17

This is not a good score "jusboro" because WC will not kick a field goal. They will hit a few extra points. 5 hrs to kickoff so GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well (skeeter) i guess your saying that WC is playing someone. I do belive you said that we didnt have anyone on our schedule this year ,a couple games back. Its obvious that you know so much about football and im ,I mean us Wayne Co. rednecks (as you like to call us) dont know squat about nuttin!!! Well hope your comming to the game so some one can tell us whats going on. As far as the dry field,I didnt say thatit wouldnt benifit each team DUH C,WOOD will see the real Wayne Co. tonight!!!Hold on let me do it for you , we will see the C,Wood too!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOO WILDCATS!!!! :roflol:

Yeah maybe he can come over and sit on our side so we can comprehend the game and whats goin on i was so worried we wouldnt be able to keep up with the pace of the game. Hmm speedy defense. Lets see Lamborghini vs. Freight Train, u tell me.

I wish you would so they would leave me alone!!!!!!! :roflol: