Humboldt travels to Adamsville (2nd round)

Redrage1990

I agree as well. Adamsville has no momentum going into the game and will most likely come out playing flat. Being off for 2 weeks WILL hurt Adamsville. I'm taking Humboldt in this upset as well. I predict Quan Campbell to run crazy in this one.

Listen i know several times this year we have threw punches at each other. I do respect your knowlegse of HSF. Finally we agree on a game game! U know as well as i HBt has a more than one back! If they key on Campbell they going to get hurt! Imo i think HBT may be the best 6-4 team around they much better than their record! They getting a couple of key players healthy that have been out for several weeks. Douglas was a good 4-6 team they run the spread and u know how hard that is to defend! Cedrick Wilson is their OC he will get them there in time! Adamsville may beat HBT bad i don't know. HBT defense will have to step up a notch! Adamsville will have to contain Dunbar and the speed of HBT! We will see come friday night good luck to both teams!! :mrgreen:

Adamsville will do just fine containing anyone you put out there. The silver hat eliminates a lot of speed.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree as well. Adamsville has no momentum going into the game and will most likely come out playing flat. Being off for 2 weeks WILL hurt Adamsville. I'm taking Humboldt in this upset as well. I predict Quan Campbell to run crazy in this one.

Maybe you should stick to girls basketball! :mrgreen:

Why u saying this because he picks HBT! They have alot to be proud of in Dyer Tn! Look for a another strong run and hopefully another Gold Ball! :twisted:

I Actually Think Humboldt Matches Up Pretty Good With Adamsville. Looking At the Schedules And The Strength Of Success. Now I Know Miracles Happen, And You'll Say Numbers Mean Nothing. But Apples Being Apples And Not A Dang Lemon Humboldt Should Keep This game Close Enough To Squeak A Victory. :mrgreen:

I agree with with u! That is the only reason i go with HBT is the schedule! They have a pretty darn good 6-4 team. Just like i stated 4 loses to 4 highly ranked teams with 36 wins!Adamsville's opponents have a total of 44 wins togather! I know this is a new season that don't don't mean poop but playing a tougher schedule does! I do think that will make the difference friday night! My poor old Tide will return next season in new surroundings should be much better! Just had to throw that in! The birds will not be playing Middleton or Mcnairy ! Good luck to both teams! :twisted:

GCPioneer...i agree with you. Plus, Humboldt played the Patriots as solid of a first half as any one of the other 9 teams HC has played up to this week! The idea that the Vikings would stand up to us but are just gonna roll over for the Little Ol' Redbirds is laughable! The Vikings do play good defense..and are more physical than an earlier poster is giving them credit for. Overall depth is not the Vikings strong suit...if they dress 40 players, i'd be stunned. I believe this will be a great game to attend this week!

You are right the long layoff will probably hurt us some on offense. On defense them vikings better strap it up tight. It has been nearly 3 weeks since these boys got to hit someone wearing a different color. I look for them to unload a ton on them this week. If they have more than one back I must have missed him this week because quan was the only one doing any damage. If you run that speed sweep that slow our linebackers will decleat your arse. YOu go ahead and pick against us we like it that way. I promise you these boys have been working harder than they have all year and they have been rewarded with some fun things to break up the humdrums of just practicing. They are hungry and will be looking to fill up on some viking meat. As far as who played who and who beat who and who lost to who is bull crap this time of year. All that matters is who won on friday night. Come and see for yourself. These boys will be physical all night long and if Humboldt gives up 14 points to the Cardinals it will redbirds advancing and the vikings going home.

If u think playing a tough schedule this time of year does not help team! You are wrong it will prepare your team much better! Never said u didn't have a good team nobody direspects u! If is a big word we can if all night ! :mrgreen:

This one should come out to be a defensive game. The team that plays better one D will come away with the victory. The Cards have been out of action for 2 weeks & that may hurt then on the first drive but after that it will not matter. I haven't heard much about the Cards offense what do they run & how do they look? If the Vikings come to play,this one has all the makings of a good one but if HBT wants the W all things will have to fall into place just right.

You will be stickin' to girls basketball after Friday night because your football season will be over with! Do ya'll even have girls basketball? Or even boys basketball for that fact? :mrgreen:

Anyone with common sense on the game of football knows that a team normally has a let down following a bye week, let alone 2 bye weeks! Quan Campbell is one of the best RB's in West TN and will most likely be the best RB Adamsville has seen this year. Darren Dunbar is tall and athletic and can see over the defense easily to find his WR's. Is KJ Montague back yet? If he is, he'll be another big factor for Adamsville to stop. It seems as if the Adamsville is taking Humboldt lightly. That might be a mistake!!!

You will be stickin' to girls basketball after Friday night because your football season will be over with! Do ya'll even have girls basketball? Or even boys basketball for that fact? :mrgreen:

Anyone with common sense on the game of football knows that a team normally has a let down following a bye week, let alone 2 bye weeks! Quan Campbell is one of the best RB's in West TN and will most likely be the best RB Adamsville has seen this year. Darren Dunbar is tall and athletic and can see over the defense easily to find his WR's. Is KJ Montague back yet? If he is, he'll be another big factor for Adamsville to stop. It seems as if the Adamsville is taking Humboldt lightly. That might be a mistake!!!

I got some imformation from a buddy out of HBT and he said Montague, Harris and Kimble were all ready to play friday night. Mclily will play also he will be a welcome sight. I agree that they have not faced the backs HBT will bring! I am sure they have not faced the speed! Good Luck!! :twisted:

You will be stickin' to girls basketball after Friday night because your football season will be over with! Do ya'll even have girls basketball? Or even boys basketball for that fact? :popcorneater:

I got some imformation from a buddy out of HBT and he said Montague, Harris and Kimble were all ready to play friday night. Mclily will play also he will be a welcome sight. I agree that they have not faced the backs HBT will bring! I am sure they have not faced the speed! Good Luck!! :thumb:

I thought the nursing home had a curfew! Shouldn't you old girls be in bed?? I'm sure some of the other old crows would like to use the internet!!!!!!! :hungry::thumb: