Lipscomb @ Giles Official Thread prediction

likearock

I have seen both teams play more than once, and while that doesn't make me an expert, I at least feel qualified to say that Giles is a better team. I believe that they will be able to make several more mistakes than Lipscomb and still win. I won't rule Lipscomb out completely, but they will have to really outcoach Giles County to give the mustangs a chance. It is hard for me to pick a score in this one, but I think that Giles has to be a pretty heavy favorite.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect this to be a good game. I do think Giles will be ready to play the Mustangs. They have been ready to play them 3 out of the last 4 times. The Mustangs have really played a very difficult schedule this year..one of the toughest in the past 20 years, in my opinion. The Lipscomb Sports Network will be carrying the game live over local Nashville radio am 900 WKDA and over the internet on The Mustangfanpage.com. Wished we were able to do a webcast of this game. I've got this feeling, its going one that will measure up to some of the past games. I know fans of both programs world wide would like to see this game.

Before you ask....we have to have permission from the tournament director first, and then need to have a hard line for the internet into the pressbox.

nonsense"? This is grade A entertainment! You are right smartasabagofrocks, I see everything clearly :thumb:

You so funny Mikey, every time I make a really clever name for you the High Coach zaps my ever so witty post. And since I guessed a high page number on the Mrs Wienners contest t, I don't wish to jepordize the thread.

Are there going to be any special matchups in this game for us to look forward to?

Hey likearock, I dont think there is any fear of the High Coach locking this one down. If he hasnt shutdowm the Page@Creekwood thread yet we have got to be safe. On a serious note that new kid womg was talking about can really fly. Caught passes today that I thought there was noway he could get to, almost got hung on the goalpost throwing it down. That will be a penalty right. You can get away with that in Florida, but not up here.

I used to play football on a Pop Warner team that Stacey Braden coached and there was a kid by the name of Derico Brown. . . I know he played a couple of years on the high school team. . . What happen to him?

He tore his acl in the first game last season and missed the whole season. During the offseason before his senior year, he started to get into a little trouble and he got kicked off of the team before the beginning of the season.

I used to play football on a Pop Warner team that Stacey Braden coached and there was a kid by the name of Derico Brown. . . I know he played a couple of years on the high school team. . . What happen to him?

He tore his acl in the first game last season and missed the whole season. During the offseason before his senior year, he started to get into a little trouble and he got kicked off of the team before the beginning of the season.

That sucks. . . He was a heck of a player

That sucks. . . He was a heck of a player

He was. He had around 700 yards recieving his sophmore year. The team would be much more explosive if he was still a part of the squad.

I agree with everything you just said. See I told all of you I wasn't the only one that felt this way. :thumb: The winner of this game should make it to state.

wow thats a bold statement!! so you going to just forget about the other teams like Red Bank ..umm Maplewood of course.

im just saying slow it down..to early for state talk. by the way im going with Giles in this one :thumb:

I agree with everything you just said. See I told all of you I wasn't the only one that felt this way. :thumb: The winner of this game should make it to state.

wow thats a bold statement!! so you going to just forget about the other teams like Red Bank ..umm Maplewood of course.

im just saying slow it down..to early for state talk. by the way im going with Giles in this one :thumb:

I said MAKE it to state first off. Red Bank and Maplewood have nothing to do with this since they are on the other side of the bracket :thumb: Maybe you should do a little more research before posting :lol:

MikeWinchell said

"I said MAKE it to state first off. Red Bank and Maplewood have nothing to do with this since they are on the other side of the bracket , Maybe you should do a little more research before posting."

ok boss ..so tell me ..you just think your 2 brackets are a cake walk? yeah ok ..and i did some research ..Giles wins :thumb: ... :thumb: ... :thumb: