Lipscomb @ Giles Official Thread prediction

likearock

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very impressive performance tonight by the Bobcats. Congratulations on a big win for your program and on advancing to meet Lexington in Round 3. Good luck going forward. I hope you win it all. Anyone who is not a believer in Bo Wallace as a legitimate Mr. Football candidate needs to re-think his/her position.

Very impressive performance tonight by the Bobcats. Congratulations on a big win for your program and on advancing to meet Lexington in Round 3. Good luck going forward. I hope you win it all. Anyone who is not a believer in Bo Wallace as a legitimate Mr. Football candidate needs to re-think his/her position.

Couldnt have said it better myself. Great game as always. Everyone be safe.

Simply outstanding! Dominations from the get go. We can put all that weak district 12 stuff to sleep now......and we certianly have a better pic to the strength of DL's district.

Glad to say, COACH O'CONNER HAD ALL THE ANSWERS TONIGHT!

Every Bobcat played strong tonight and is well deserving of this victory...EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!

We have not reached our goal but only taken one more step towards it.

Good luck to DL in the offseason and one last thing....I told you so! :evil:

Someone stated this week that Giles & DL fans should quit complimenting each other so much. Its called RESPECT. David Lipscomb had it. Tonight Giles earned it. First class post dhs3551. Coach Mac was on the field after the game with his staff shaking hands with Giles parents & fans. Class act. DL was our benchmark. I told everyone that we believe. Now we know.

To David Lipscomb. Great game, sportsmanship, fans, and coaching staff. We'll meet again in the 2010 playoffs! 8-)

To Giles fans. A BIG shout out to you. Finally the 12th man arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

To Giles coaches & players. Blood, sweat & tears create no fears. You guys got it going on!

As for #12. Actions always speak louder than words. We are all proud of you. Coaches, players, parents, & fans. Even Dufus and the clan can hear you now! :excl::lol:

Great Job Bobcats. You were the better team. As someone posted earlier, DL needed to score everytime they had the ball. The Giles defense bent a little, but they never broke. Your offense played like a team on a mission-which they are.

You have a first class facility, great fan support and a team that is impressive. Good luck. I hope you can stay on a roll and bring the gold ball back to Middle Tennessee.

Someone stated this week that Giles & DL fans should quit complimenting each other so much. Its called RESPECT. David Lipscomb had it. Tonight Giles earned it. First class post dhs3551. Coach Mac was on the field after the game with his staff shaking hands with Giles parents & fans. Class act. DL was our benchmark. I told everyone that we believe. Now we know.

To David Lipscomb. Great game, sportsmanship, fans, and coaching staff. We'll meet again in the 2010 playoffs! :excl:

To Giles fans. A BIG shout out to you. Finally the 12th man arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

To Giles coaches & players. Blood, sweat & tears create no fears. You guys got it going on!

As for #12. Actions always speak louder than words. We are all proud of you. Coaches, players, parents, & fans. Even Dufus and the clan can hear you now! :lol:8-)

Wow..........I'm more than a little surprised that WOMG would already be talking "smack" about the 2010 season............especiallly since lowly Spring Hill JV beat down Giles JV BAD this year.

How Wise Is That?

Anyway............

I'll stay on the here and now...........

Congratulations to the Bobcats; finally got the Mustangs. Excellent game by Giles. Excellent execution by Bobcat players.

Congratulations to Lipscomb on a Good Season and being a CLASS ACT for Tennessee High School Football. :lol:

Now is the time for GILES CO. to represent Middle Tennessee!

Will the schedule hurt GC? maybe,maybe not.Giles is a very good team that can play with anyone

in 4a,BUT up till now have not had the chance to play the elite teams.Now they have the oportunity

to do so.Now its proving time.This game could go either way.I see it being 21-24 something in that area.

Lets be the one with the 24 Cats. :excl:

32 - 6 Proof enough? Now do you believe?

A near complete game for Giles County. Congratulations on your win, but don't let the Lipscomb game be the benchmark for your season. Teams in the past after defeating Lipscomb in a earlier playoff game let off the gas pedal..ask Mitchell, ask Tyner. I was impressed by the GC defense who did not let Lipscomb finish several drives during the night. I knew Bo and Tobias and offensive company would present problems for the Mustangs and they did.

Good Luck to the Bobcats...show that intensity next week as well.

Congratulations to GC on a well played game in all phases. The pressure was on them, and they played a very impressive game. If they can play at that level through the remainder of the playoffs they have a chance.

We knew the GC offense with Bo and their balance would cause some problems. (We have faced some very good teams with speed and very good QBs and RBs. However, I do believe GC was the most balanced team on offense we've seen. In other words most good running teams couldn't make consistent passes and great passing teams couldn't run.)

Anyway, we did think we would score on them and we had some drives, but GC and occasionaly our misqueues killed the drive.

Congrats to the Mustangs on a great season. They finished as the Class AA District 10 Co-Champions and made us all proud.

-snd