Hampton v/s Telico Plains

bulldog2000

Congradulations to hampton for finaly beating a team with a winning record. Look for rockwood to come show you how to play real football. I was just kidding about tellico beating you. I knew with them never making playoffs they wouldnt play well but rockwood has more tradituon than hampton can ever know. They have won state chamoionships and are well coached. They are also Tigers and I like that.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='"bigbearsfan

...like Don Swanson' date=' but he should not be calling the plays.... I still wish we had guys like Gordon Kelley, Donnie Kelley, and Coach Mac on our staff.

Don't get on here and bad mouth the coaches that are there and promote people that have moved on or retired from coaching. It is easy for those people sitting in the stands to criticize when they don't go through the practices and know what the player can and cannot do or watch the film. Trust me I dealt with it. If people have a problem with those coaching, go get a degree and get a job as a teacher and a coach. Watching college and NFL games doesn't make you an expert...

I commend everyone on the staff for the work they did this year with a great group of seniors and some talented younger classmen. Good luck next year.

Coach Hunt is right person for this job, I have said that for a very long time. Even my last day I told all the players to stick with him, he is the right coach for them, they will turn the corner.

I know who this is, some the people listed are your family....I think all three of the people listed are great coaches and great people but they have moved on with their lives, so should you regarding them as coaches. Maybe it's time to start looking at the new line of coaches coming through.

Go Bears!

End rant.

I don't question his coaching ability but the only td pass was still thrown by price I just think you are taking away a very big weapon in ward out wide.

olddawg just sit back and let luncford do his job

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Play for the name on the front of the jersey not the name on the back"

I don't question his coaching ability but the only td pass was still thrown by price I just think you are taking away a very big weapon in ward out wide.

olddawg just sit back and let luncford do his job

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Play for the name on the front of the jersey not the name on the back"

I think he's doing a great job and I loved what he did with using Big Logan as fullback he blasted big holes all night, It just seems to me that having Jones and ward out wide makes us more dangerous, Price still got alot of carries at qb and all your weapons were on the field at the same time. but that being said Ward did pretty good except the hand off to logan that he never really got and the fumbled snap

...We have a pretty good head coach but the assistants are just not that good. I like Don Swanson, but he should not be calling the plays. He is fine at coaching a postion, but that is as good as it is going to get for him. I still wish we had guys like Gordon Kelley, Donnie Kelley, and Coach Mac on our staff.....

I agree with you cathey. It's a funny thing that THIS coaching staff had a better record and went further in the playoffs than the gentlemen bigbear named.

I know this Southeast. The offensive coordinator had his most balanced year as far as play calling goes. Coach Hunt has assembled what appears to be a very good staff and the fight and grit put forth by the team is a direct reflection of each coach from HUNT right on down. As for the Hampton game, it should go down as the Bears worst game of the year capped by some of the poorest officiating ever to be witnessed. In the first half every time there was a play resulting in positive yardage for the bears there was also a penalty to negate the gain. Also Hampton players did not display good sportmanship. #12 flipped off the Tellico bench and crowd and was allowed to remain in the game by his coach. I know Coach Hunt would never have allowed one of his to compete should they have ever done this. Totally classless. I like the bears chances to make another run next year with some pretty solid juniors and sophs returning...........