Hampton v/s Telico Plains

bulldog2000

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton won 9 games, so they have to be pretty good. Tellico probably played a tougher schedule, and they can be tough to stop. However, if Tellico plays like they played last night, THEY WILL LOSE. That had to be the ugliest playoff win in the history of Tennessee High School football. Oh, and the 3.5 hour drive will suck.

Tellico did play an ugly game last night, but they still won. That speaks volumes, the Tellico teams that I know would have just rolled over and died, but this team didn't. They didn't allow oliver springs a 2nd half score. In the 1st half the o springs O line seem to be pushing the Tellico D line around but that stopped in the second half. Tellico should have won last nights game by 3 tds but they had at least 3 redzone fumbles.

Hampton is 9-1 and but no team on their schedule had a better than .500 record.

Not saying they are not any good, but I think Tellico has a really good chance of winning if they take care of the ball.

My DAWGS by ATLEAST 12, theyre comin off a bye week and also maybe the worst game ive seen hampton play in a very long time so i think that may be a wake up call. For telico to come up here to the DOGHOUSE its going to be tough to beat the DAWGS. HHR will be in the same spot like always FIRE IT UP!!!!!!

Tellico Plains will win by 30+

I can assure you that Tellico Plains will not win by 30. I have seen Hampton play the past 4 years as they were in our region until TSSAA re-aligned everything. They were a very strong single-A team and will be just as good in the double-A since they were bumped up. They are big and strong and will simply mash you in the mouth and make you like it. We had some good games with them but there size, depth and rich tradition always proved to be the better. I am certainly glad that we don't have to play them anymore. Throw out the records and who they played this season because it is now a new one. I don't know if they are a semi-final team this year but they will win Friday night and make it to the quarter-finals. Take it from the Ram Fan and remember......we beat you 24-7 at your place and we're just a very young single-A team right now. This Hampton team is a pretty good solid double-A team that is as good as we are (maybe better). Don't get me wrong though, I hope you guys keep district 3 going strong with a win. District 3 is represented well with 4 teams still going strong....Grace, Harriman, Rockwood and Tellico. Good luck to all 4 Friday night from the Ram Fan. :twisted:

Tellico Plains will win by 30+

I can assure you that Tellico Plains will not win by 30. I have seen Hampton play the past 4 years as they were in our region until TSSAA re-aligned everything. They were a very strong single-A team and will be just as good in the double-A since they were bumped up. They are big and strong and will simply mash you in the mouth and make you like it. We had some good games with them but there size, depth and rich tradition always proved to be the better. I am certainly glad that we don't have to play them anymore. Throw out the records and who they played this season because it is now a new one. I don't know if they are a semi-final team this year but they will win Friday night and make it to the quarter-finals. Take it from the Ram Fan and remember......we beat you 24-7 at your place and we're just a very young single-A team right now. This Hampton team is a pretty good solid double-A team that is as good as we are (maybe better). Don't get me wrong though, I hope you guys keep district 3 going strong with a win. District 3 is represented well with 4 teams still going strong....Grace, Harriman, Rockwood and Tellico. Good luck to all 4 Friday night from the Ram Fan. :twisted:

Shocker is a Sunbright fan. I think the Telico folks know they are in for a tough game.

Hampton is 9-1 and but no team on their schedule had a better than .500 record.

Not saying they are not any good, but I think Tellico has a really good chance of winning if they take care of the ball.

The record of the teams they have played is a little misleading! They have played much bigger schools in a lot of those games and those teams were all pretty good. Unicoi, Johnson Co.(twice) and Happy Valley are all 3A schools and J. County and H. Valley both made the playoffs and hung in pretty good with 2 good schools they had to play. Happy Valley only lost by 10 at G. Pittman and had to play the game without their starting QB who was injured last game and would have made that game even closer if not put them over the top. Sullivan East is a 4A school that did not make the playoffs but is still a good team and was picked in the preseason to be one of the top 5 teams in Upper east TN regardless of classification. That is five teams, Hampton has played that are over twice as big as they are. Cosby, Unaka and Cloaudland are not great teams but all 3 are solid teams and 2 of them made the playoffs.