Hampton v/s Telico Plains

bulldog2000

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this game is up for grabs. The TEAM that wants it most, plays the hardest every down, and imposes their will the strongest the entire game will win. These boys can't play a lazy game or they will lose. I only hope that terrible referees don't cost either team the victory. Something needs to be done in that regard. These officials should at least know the rules for each situation they may face. Go Dogs! You have to want it and go get it! The potential is there. You players need to gel and work together. This old cliche' holds true: There is no I in team. :thumb:

I say let's throw out what's on paper & who thinks they have played the better teams.

put on the pads & helmets and let's get down to some smash mouth football and run over any refs that don’t know how to call a game :thumb: and the victor get’s the last word.

So bring it on!!!

What do they say in Baseball? PLAY BALL!!!

Everybody in agreement?

GO DOGS!!! Wolf Wolf

Grace Christian and Johnson Co compare pretty well since the final score at Grace was 13-12 Grace. I think that is pretty evenly matched. Grace beat Tellico pretty good and Hampton beat J. County once and would have beat them twice if not for some pathetic officiating. I know this does not mean squat, but people that are saying Tellico has played a much tougher schedule are just dead wrong. This should be a pretty even match but the Dawgs are not going to let a team that has close to the same talent level they do come to their place and beat them in the playoffs. Dawgs 33-20

O.K. folks it is time to stop with bad mouthing both teams. They both deserve better treatment. It is a shame that either team will have to lose this ballgame, but you can bet it will be well worth the ticket price. I understand that fans for both teams are protective of their men, but for crying out loud the game will be played out on the field and not on this thread. Trying to get the upper hand by comparing scores or schedules is just plain petty. If you fans want to do something constructive how about congratulating each team for the hard work they have put forth to get to this point. Hampton has the rich tradition of winning football and Tellico is new to how it feels to win consistently. All hail both teams Go Bulldogs and Go Bears give the fans a treat..........

wow!!! what a second round bracket we have huh?

We have the Tellico Plains Bears v.s. the Hampton Bulldogs which is gonna be a tough physical game.

We also have the Rockwood Tigers v.s. the Oneida Indians which to me I think is gonna be a even more physical game.

I can't decide which one to see. But what I can't wait for is the two winners of these four teams to face off. Man that is going to be one heck of a 3rd round game. am I right?