Hampton v/s Telico Plains

bulldog2000

I hope Tellico doesnt beatt Hampton to bad because pujo might jump of cloudlnad mountian if they do.

Nah, won't be jumping off any mountain, been to thousands of sporting events and there is a winner and a loser in every game. In the end all but one team will come up short.Happens that way every year. Anyone who keeps up with this knows who the big fish are, we'll have to be quite a bit better than TP,s if we expect to play with the big boy,s. Not even saying we will win ,but I like our chances. Next weeks game will get a little tougher and then for whoever is left, it gets as tough as its gonna be. All 4 of our teams in this bracket has an uphill battle, hopefully one of us can get across it one day. It is what it is and I can respect and team or bunch of kids who give so much of their time and effort to entertain us on Friday nights.The one,s who work the hardest are usually the luckiest. Its all about whose willing to pay the biggest price. I respect them all. GOOOOOOOOOOOOBULLDOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Tellico doesnt beatt Hampton to bad because pujo might jump of cloudlnad mountian if they do.

I wish you would jump off a bridge. All that chest pounding after winning your first ever playoff game? :roflol: Just shows how pathetic your program has been for many years.

I've got Hampton in this one by 3 TD's. Tellico will be treading in dangerous territory Friday night. :hungry:

Nah, won't be jumping off any mountain, been to thousands of sporting events and there is a winner and a loser in every game. In the end all but one team will come up short.Happens that way every year. Anyone who keeps up with this knows who the big fish are, we'll have to be quite a bit better than TP,s if we expect to play with the big boy,s. Not even saying we will win ,but I like our chances. Next weeks game will get a little tougher and then for whoever is left, it gets as tough as its gonna be. All 4 of our teams in this bracket has an uphill battle, hopefully one of us can get across it one day. It is what it is and I can respect and team or bunch of kids who give so much of their time and effort to entertain us on Friday nights.The one,s who work the hardest are usually the luckiest. Its all about whose willing to pay the biggest price. I respect them all. GOOOOOOOOOOOOBULLDOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Funny how that works huh, Pujo?

Tellico, you can talk all you want about Hampton's schedule, but yours looks pretty weak itself.....oops I better not be talking about someone's schedule.... you lost to an average Harriman team, a decent Grace team, and a good Polk team. To some, this has all the makings to be a great game. But to me, it comes down to one thing...... the names. Friday night when the Bears travel up the Mtn..... get off the bus and feel that cool playoff air....take in all the sights and sounds.... enjoy what you've accomplished this year. Beacause when the lights come on and the whistle blows....you are still Tellico Plains and they are the Hampton Bulldogs. They've been there and done that several times! They know what it takes..... do you? Best of luck to both teams!!! Go gettem DAWGS from your old buddies in Trousdale Co. :thumb:

i feel good about hampton's chances in this game...hampton's kicking game will be the difference which has improved drastically from last year...also hampton has a couple players that could very well have a breakout game.they have a more balanced attack on offense than people give them credit for...the cannon may not be only thing exploding in bulldog country come friday..24-21 hampton

i feel good about hampton's chances in this game...hampton's kicking game will be the difference which has improved drastically from last year...also hampton has a couple players that could very well have a breakout game.they have a more balanced attack on offense than people give them credit for...the cannon may not be only thing exploding in bulldog country come friday..24-21 hampton

If your planning on the "kicking game" being the difference in a HS game.......Hampton may be in for more than they bargained for.

The Hater will be pulling for da Bears........keep it rollin TP!!!!

I dunno, but I have thought about going. It is a shorter drive for me to go to Hampton (3 hrs) than it is to Tellico (6 hrs), hit I-26 and go....

I figure the players parents will go and they may even take a "pep bus" for students. Other than that I say a few stragglers will go....my guess is about 75-100. Now I could be wrong