Fulton at Red Bank---Round Two!!

bluelionheart23

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as where to eat? You just need to plan on eating at the stadiun! Great hotdogs, hamburgers with cheese if you want. Pop corn! Candy bars! Cheese Nachos! Pizza, and much more. Drinks both hot and cold. Just come and plan on piggying out! Yes there is a $3.00 parking charge that goes to Red Bank Band. In other words it all goes for the kids. So why complain?

STARSNBARS Red Baink Travull guide fer Tadvols and othur Fultun fanz:

Well now...Me and mommaSTARS whupped off thair at xit 5 Shallerferd Rode inn frunt ov tha mall and hit tha Sticky Fangers...Best ribs around.....And if ewe'll put her in 4 wheel drive thay's a big feeled on tha right acrost frum tha staydeeum and hit wuz free...... :hungry:

greeneville just cause you beat us bad doesnt mean you are ready for red bank. Red bank is on a whole niether level then most high school teams. the first half will be good. but red bank depth will wear those greene devils down in the second half keon is a much harder person to tackle and bring down to the ground.

There you go with that "whole other level" crap again. I hope Fulton has a good game against the Lions so you all will realize when you start getting deeper in the play-offs the levels get a bit more equal... and you wouldn't know how Greeneville would perform in the second half since the Pounders played the vast majority of it under the mercy rule and faced reserves and a freshman QB the entire 4th quarter. Greeneville's run defense is one of the stingiest I've seen in a very long time. Just because Keon beat your boys down single handedly in the second half doesn't mean he's superman...it just means he's better than the 11 guys Central lined up against him. Lets see how he does when he lines up against a defense as big and fast as Hall and Craney....GO FALCONS!!!

greeneville just cause you beat us bad doesnt mean you are ready for red bank. Red bank is on a whole niether level then most high school teams. the first half will be good. but red bank depth will wear those greene devils down in the second half keon is a much harder person to tackle and bring down to the ground.

There you go with that "whole other level" crap again. I hope Fulton has a good game against the Lions so you all will realize when you start getting deeper in the play-offs the levels get a bit more equal... and you wouldn't know how Greeneville would perform in the second half since the Pounders played the vast majority of it under the mercy rule and faced reserves and a freshman QB the entire 4th quarter. Greeneville's run defense is one of the stingiest I've seen in a very long time. Just because Keon beat your boys down single handedly in the second half doesn't mean he's superman...it just means he's better than the 11 guys Central lined up against him. Lets see how he does when he lines up against a defense as big and fast as Hall and Craney....GO FALCONS!!!

look crazy lady. keon didnt beat us down single handle cause he scored one td. they have a good team and good depth to. keep talking about defense but only two players make your defense that is yall two linebackers that makes almost every play and get down hill fast. but with alot of your players playing both sides of the ball red bank will wear you down. because alot of red bank players play one way and they are good to. and if you had every seen then on flim or in a real game. you will see that they wear people down in the second half because teams can't keep up with the speed and the depth of there team

look crazy lady. keon didnt beat us down single handle cause he scored on td. they have a good team and good depth to. keep talking about defense but only two players make your defense that is yall two linebackers that makes almost every play and get down hill fast. but with alot of your players playing both sides of the ball red bank will were you down. because alot of red bank players play one way and they are good to. and if you had every seen then on flim or in a real game. you will see that they wear people down in the second half because teams can't keep up with the speed and the depth of there team

So are you saying 2 players beat your whole team? Man you need to quit now before you embarrass yourself again.

RED Bank by 20 There is alot of talent there.I just dont see Fulton staying with the Lions,i can guarentee Fulton will jump on the midfield logo, i just wish i could be there to see the result.It wouldnt surprise me if it ended up in a big fight before halftime. Good luck Red bank beat the snot out of Fulton and we will see ya next year! War Eagles!!! P.S. Our quarter back will be fine thanks.

I Double Dog Dare you to come up with one game in the past Decade where Fulton has ever stomped on another team's logo. You're just throwing out slanderous comments on a team you obviously know nothing about. That's kinda like me casting judgment on your mama and calling her a fat trailor trash lot lizard because I don't think you were educated properly enough to make a logical post. Just because we live in a close proximity to AE, doesn't mean we act like them.

On a kinder note, if anything I speculated about your mama is true , then I apologize for opening up any old wounds for you and your family.

Go Falcons!

lol thats funny you went from football to my momma and then i cant make a intellegent statement? At least my parents are married. If youall dont stomp on the logo your just as yellow as i thought. Come on lest see what your made of stomp the logo,you already proved you have no class.

Please don't be offended by me helping you out. But your married parents need to spend a little more time with you and your attempt to organize your thoughts and use proper grammar. I took time to rewrite your post by correcting some of your grammer and corrected the 5 or 6 words you misspelled so that more people could understand your frustrations with me. Your post should have read:

"LOL... It's funny how you went from talking about football, started talking about my momma, and then said I can't make an intelligent statement. At least my parents are married! If your team doesn't stomp on our logo, then you're just as yellow as I thought. Come on and let's see what you're made of since you have already proven that you have no class."

Now doesn't that sound better and more mature. Your thoughts are more organized and It even makes you sound more intelligent.

Now if having a little class and showing respect by not stomping on your 50 yard line means that "we're yellow", then your married parents need to sit you down and talk with you about your issues.

Go Falcons!

if you could read i said yall linebreakers are yall defensive. they made every play possible. but red bank has great team depth and speed and they will keep bring more and more fast and strong guys in the game and it will wear and tear on a teams defense.

I can read and I'm pretty sure you said "keep talking about defense but only two players make your defense that is yall two linebackers that makes almost every play and get down hill fast" I also know math, (or used to)science, social studies and am familiar with performing art enough to recognize tap-dancing when I see it. I also know enough about coacht to only post about what I know. I know Greeneville is likely to be the best defense RB has faced this season...if of course both of us take care of business this week...And I know your Pounders are starting bball practice. GO FALCONS!

if you could read i said yall linebreakers are yall defensive. they made every play possible. but red bank has great team depth and speed and they will keep bring more and more fast and strong guys in the game and it will wear and tear on a teams defense.

I can read and I'm pretty sure you said "keep talking about defense but only two players make your defense that is yall two linebackers that makes almost every play and get down hill fast" I also know math, (or used to)science, social studies and am familiar with performing art enough to recognize tap-dancing when I see it. I also know enough about coacht to only post about what I know. I know Greeneville is likely to be the best defense RB has faced this season...if of course both of us take care of business this week...And I know your Pounders are starting bball practice. GO FALCONS!

Why don't you two take this back to the Central/ Greenville thread.

Red Bank has Fulton to think about this week and hopefully start planning for Greenville on Saturday morning. Red Bank will have its hands full this week with Fulton's speed but if they can come out early and play and hold down on the penalties then they should take care of business.

Greenville doesn't need to look over Brainerd either, you guy's will probably beat them but if you don't know what can happen then go back and look at week one of playoffs in 6A where 3 number one seeds lost.

Hopefully both teams can take of business and see what both actually have come next Friday. Because you can compare districts all you want but you don't really know how both are until you put them on the same field together. These are teenagers and anything can happen from one week to another. But first we have to take care of Fulton.

From Barb Below:

(Yeah well its pretty tough getting there when you have to go through Maryville every year...If we line up against schools twice our size and make it to the semis then I think we have the right to a bit of confidence. We aren't 11-0 like Red Bank...we're 8-3. And like Fulton, we lost to some REALLY GOOD teams in Tennessee High, Sullivan South and Elizabethton. I also think all 3 of us have fairly weak conferences so the play-offs will tell the tale. Since none of us have faced each other before it should be interesting.)

Lets see Barb .. you guys played Maryville in 2008 ... you talk about goin thru

Maryville every year .. did you all ever play them since 1999 ?? What happened the other 8 years .. if anybody can complain about having to play Maryville then Red Bank would .. seems as though they have met them more in playoffs than anybody in 2000's ... why aint you over on Brainard / Greeneville anyway !! Skadaddle !!!!

Seems like Red Bank vs Greeneville already decided ... no need for Brainard and Fulton to show .... really if Fulton didnt stumble in the bad weather against a team that it was far better than then we would be talking Fulton / Greeneville game before Red Bank ... Greeneville lucky that didnt happen and then they wouldn't even get the chance to play Red Bank !! Falcons will be hard pressed to make it past Red Bank .. they will need to play their best game for sure ... they will miss their best OL who is out with high ancle sprain and the player who was dismissed last week .. starting TE and LB .. one thing you have to respect about Fulton they will not tolerate players trying to be the show !!!