Fulton at Red Bank---Round Two!!

bluelionheart23

Again can we not focus on this coming friday the 13th, Red Bank vs. Fulton. Greenville and central have nothing to do with this thread. If you wanna argue grow a pair get each others phone number and call and make a date cause there are a couple people on hrer that sound like a couple of 16 year old chaches! Please respect each others opinion cause everybody has their own, and lets grow up and stick to the Threads title! Thanks!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again can we not focus on this coming friday the 13th, Red Bank vs. Fulton. Greenville and central have nothing to do with this thread. If you wanna argue grow a pair get each others phone number and call and make a date cause there are a couple people on hrer that sound like a couple of 16 year old chaches! Please respect each others opinion cause everybody has their own, and lets grow up and stick to the Threads title! Thanks!

I wasn't aware I needed "a pair"....is that now a coacht requirement? Oh dear, what am I gonna tell the 'ol man?

From Barb Below:

(Yeah well its pretty tough getting there when you have to go through Maryville every year...If we line up against schools twice our size and make it to the semis then I think we have the right to a bit of confidence. We aren't 11-0 like Red Bank...we're 8-3. And like Fulton, we lost to some REALLY GOOD teams in Tennessee High, Sullivan South and Elizabethton. I also think all 3 of us have fairly weak conferences so the play-offs will tell the tale. Since none of us have faced each other before it should be interesting.)

Lets see Barb .. you guys played Maryville in 2008 ... you talk about goin thru

Maryville every year .. did you all ever play them since 1999 ?? What happened the other 8 years .. if anybody can complain about having to play Maryville then Red Bank would .. seems as though they have met them more in playoffs than anybody in 2000's ... why aint you over on Brainard / Greeneville anyway !! Skadaddle !!!!

Red Bank and Maryville met in the playoffs in 01,06, and 07...Greeneville faced them in 00, and 08. The only year this decade that Maryville did not advance to the championship game was in 03 when they fell to MoWest in the quarterfinals. Greeneville played MoWest that year in the semis....so how many times did Fulton have to play them in the play-offs...0.

I wasn't aware I needed "a pair"....is that now a coacht requirement? Oh dear, what am I gonna tell the 'ol man?

Again if we are pushing for females on coach T you can start another thread! Sorry if I offended you but its a term used to man up and stop arguing like a couple 16 year old chachs. Good luck Greenville, good luck Red Bank hope to see it next week!

Now back to Fulton and Red Bank. I think Red Bank will pull it out 28-13. I just think only having 35 guys will get to them at somewhere down the road. Red Bank has some pretty good depth especially at the skill position and I will think it will wear on them. I think it will be a great game the first half and Red Bank will pull away in the second half.

Well barb....Jist deepends what tha "pair" iz............ :roflol:

Again if we are pushing for females on coach T you can start another thread! Sorry if I offended you but its a term used to man up and stop arguing like a couple 16 year old chachs. Good luck Greenville, good luck Red Bank hope to see it next week!

Now back to Fulton and Red Bank. I think Red Bank will pull it out 28-13. I just think only having 35 guys will get to them at somewhere down the road. Red Bank has some pretty good depth especially at the skill position and I will think it will wear on them. I think it will be a great game the first half and Red Bank will pull away in the second half.

I'm gonna assume you didn't mean as a female I should go start another thread so I'll try and hold my tongue. Its very difficult as an old lady to "man up" about anything.

How big is the RB roster excluding JV? If Fulton only has 35 in pads it would be a long night just about anywhere past the first round. I understand they lost a couple of key players. Could be a very long drive back to Knoxville.

Fulton got 11 players that can play for 4 qts. Does RB have tall receivers ? Fulton seems to have trouble with tall ones. fulton has alot of speed off the corner.

It depends what tall is they have a couple of good looking recievers around 6'1 or 6'2 which is a good size for a high school reciever. I would say including JV they probably have around 60 or so an average number. And I know that Fulton has 11 guys that can play four quarters, my question is in the third and fourth quarter going both ways can they be as affective as the first two. Im not saying they cant do it, I just feel that at some time that will catch up with them in my opinion. There is not a doubt that those 11 will not play their hearts out for 4 quarters but what will they have in the 4th to give.

I hope my "pair" will qualify me to post on this site. You didn't specify what kind of "pair" was needed for this site. Oh well I'm going to anyway because I don't have any "class" anyway! Apparently, we are going to be too tired from stomping on the RB logo on the 50 to even make it back to sidelines and play 4 qtrs. Maybe our waterboys and ballboys could stomp on the logo for our team because our starting 11 need to save their strength for the game. We are going to have to do a better job with our open enrollment and recruitment to gain some depth. Who knows with our open enrollment...we might just be playing Maryville before you can turn around 3 times in your double wide trailor. I don't know why we are even going. I mean, the game has already been decided...right? I guess I will just sit home and listen to my new Bagpipe CD to remind me of playoff games from years past (just for old time sake).

No we do not have the depth we would like to have! We are hurting (no pun intended) with many injuries in key positions! We fully respect the Red Bank Program and have been known to gather around a goal post but would NEVER stomp on the 50 yd logo! That would not be tolerated by our Coaches. We know we have a tough battle in front of us. We will show up and we will play our best all 4 qtrs. We won't back down! We are coming to win no matter what!

GO FALCONS!

Photman, if you want a copy of the Bagpipe CD, let me know. 10% off for Gold Card Members of Club Fulton.

Save your change now Falcons! $3 to park! That is wrong especially when you are hosting a long distance away team. Just an opinion. Parking is ALWAYS free at Fulton High School!

Red Bank and Maryville met in the playoffs in 01,06, and 07...Greeneville faced them in 00, and 08. The only year this decade that Maryville did not advance to the championship game was in 03 when they fell to MoWest in the quarterfinals. Greeneville played MoWest that year in the semis....so how many times did Fulton have to play them in the play-offs...0.

Well Barb .. dont know if ya know or not but teams in different classes cant play each other in playoffs ... that would be why .. did Greeneville not make playoffs those other years that they didnt get put out my Maryville ??? We did scrimmage them this year and did pretty good .. does that count ????

I hope my "pair" will qualify me to post on this site. You didn't specify what kind of "pair" was needed for this site. Oh well I'm going to anyway because I don't have any "class" anyway! Apparently, we are going to be too tired from stomping on the RB logo on the 50 to even make it back to sidelines and play 4 qtrs. Maybe our waterboys and ballboys could stomp on the logo for our team because our starting 11 need to save their strength for the game. We are going to have to do a better job with our open enrollment and recruitment to gain some depth. Who knows with our open enrollment...we might just be playing Maryville before you can turn around 3 times in your double wide trailor. I don't know why we are even going. I mean, the game has already been decided...right? I guess I will just sit home and listen to my new Bagpipe CD to remind me of playoff games from years past (just for old time sake).

No we do not have the depth we would like to have! We are hurting (no pun intended) with many injuries in key positions! We fully respect the Red Bank Program and have been known to gather around a goal post but would NEVER stomp on the 50 yd logo! That would not be tolerated by our Coaches. We know we have a tough battle in front of us. We will show up and we will play our best all 4 qtrs. We won't back down! We are coming to win no matter what!

GO FALCONS!

Photman, if you want a copy of the Bagpipe CD, let me know. 10% off for Gold Card Members of Club Fulton.

Save your change now Falcons! $3 to park! That is wrong especially when you are hosting a long distance away team. Just an opinion. Parking is ALWAYS free at Fulton High School!

I think Red Bank had some guys get dinged up this past week, and will be sitting out for friday nights game. Two of the DL are hurt, so we'll be relying on 2nd string guys, we also had a WR get hurt #2 who will miss the rest of the playoffs....We are a little war torn, but expect us to battle for 4qtrs