York at Goodpasture (2nd round of playoffs)

GOODPASTURE

Sounds like it was a good win for York on Friday night. I wasn't able to be at the game, but congrats to you guys. Rolling in to Madison and coming out with a win isn't the easiest thing to do.

To the Goodpasture players and coaches: you guys had a heck of a year and all of Cougar Nation is proud of you.

To the Class of 2010: you all put together an outstanding career and have nothing to hang your head about.

To the York fans: I hope you enjoyed the atmosphere at Goodpasture on Friday night. I've been to a lot of high school stadiums, and there is nothing like playing under the lights next to I-65. As far as the public/private battle is concerned I think you proved tonight that it is a pretty fair match up.

All things considered, good win York, great season Cougars. I just hope someone is man enough to knock the Tornadoes off this year.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodpasture told everyone that was posting on this thread to get back on here after the game and post their thoughts. I am still waiting for GOODPASTURE guy to get back on here the way he was before the game but unfortunately hes nowhere to be found.Come on GOODPASTURE post your thoughts about this game. I personally would like to hear from you.That is if you can force yourself to get on here like I know that you dont want to.Looking forward to hearing from you. :roflolk:

Your Friends,

THE DRAGONS AND FANS!!!!!