York at Goodpasture (2nd round of playoffs)

GOODPASTURE

hats off to York, was at the game and the same GP team from week 1 showed up again tonite, must of had 8 10 yard penalty's York had 1 for 2 yards inside the 5, Kind of glad they ended their season cause the milan game would not of been pretty. congrads YORK for playing with lots of heart and enthusiasm, wish we could have

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks GP fans for dodging honest questions. You guys are awesome.

That question has been answered time and time again. You just dont like the answer, so you keep asking it! Good luck to both teams tonite, and as I stated earlier, I look forward to hearing the comments of the people who posted on this site this week once the game is over! To the York fans, there is parking not only in the front parking lot of the main high school entrance, there is also parking behind the field. The parking behind the field usually fills up by 6:15 to 6:30. Have a safe trip!

Me too.. :thumb: Congratulation Purple Lizards! Very nice win. Way to go into Goodpasture and play some smash mouth Amish Mountain Man Football! :thumb: Big game next week!

Thanks GP fans for dodging honest questions. You guys are awesome.

That question has been answered time and time again. You just dont like the answer, so you keep asking it! Good luck to both teams tonite, and as I stated earlier, I look forward to hearing the comments of the people who posted on this site this week once the game is over! To the York fans, there is parking not only in the front parking lot of the main high school entrance, there is also parking behind the field. The parking behind the field usually fills up by 6:15 to 6:30. Have a safe trip!

Me too.. :thumb: Congratulation Purple Lizards! Very nice win. Way to go into Goodpasture and play some smash mouth Amish Mountain Man Football! :thumb: Big game next week!

:thumb: Very nice win :shock:

hats off to York, was at the game and the same GP team from week 1 showed up again tonite, must of had 8 10 yard penalty's York had 1 for 2 yards inside the 5, Kind of glad they ended their season cause the milan game would not of been pretty. congrads YORK for playing with lots of heart and enthusiasm, wish we could have

:thumb:

WOW is all i can say what a 2nd half display york put on last night they played well in the 1st half but dominated the second half right from the opening kick in the second half. Goodpasture looked like they were shell shocked. congrats to both teams for an incredible game and special congrats to the loud and proud york fans who were defintly a factor tonight. can't wait for the hole next week should be an incredible game between 2 rivals who's ready for some good old fashioned smash mouth football!!!!!!!