Brentwood Bruins vs. Dickson County Cougars

lbhiii

I would want my best running back on the field against Dickson Co. and their defense. Dickson Co. is for sure gonna have their best RB on the field!

I don't think this game is gonna turn out the way some of you are assuming. Not saying that Dickson will win this one, but I sure think its gonna be close! Just a reminder to some, 2 out of the last 3 times Dickson has played B'Wood, Dickson has won. So, don't rule out the Cougars just yet! This one will be a close one till the end.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brentwood To the Quarterfinals :shock:

to get stomped by INDY

INDY WILL ADVANCE TO BWOOD. INDY HUGE AGAINST FRANKNITTY PROBABLY BY 6 TDS

Wow! Already looking to next round! I believe the Hunter's Lane advocates made that mistake! If I were a fan of either team (Indy or B'Wood) I would certainly worry about tomorrow night first! I would refer some of you to a previous post about the history between Dickson Co. and B'Wood. I think that Dickson Co. fans enjoy teams looking past them and taking them for granted. Believe me...this game will be MUCH closer than you B'Wood (and Indy) fans think!

Congratulations Brentwood on the victory. I was in the stands for this game. Very close first half Brentwood led 10-0. Dickson forced 3 turnovers in the first half, two on Brentwood's side of the field and one late in the second qtr just before halftime, stopped on a 4 and 1, and missed a field goal. Big props goes out to Brentwood's defense, they looked like they could compete with anyone in the state. No props to Dickson County's offensive coordinator or play caller. Whomever it was did not do their homework before this game...I do not even know how to express how awful the play calling was, but in the same since i could be wrong about my assumption and it could be lack of execution. A note to the refs, we have to remember that these are young men playing this game..keyword here is young. When the play is over stop the play. I think both teams had two get banged up due to late whistles. Coffey went down early in the first series i believe hope he comes back on a full recovery...and number 6 from brentwood is an absolute monster at tailback. Pretty good speed and not afraid to lower the hammer when he has to. Goodluck to the Bruins for the remainder of the season.