Dobyns-Bennett Football

King-of-Sport

Farragut was the only team during the regular season that we just didn't have the horses to match up with last year or three years ago in the playoffs.From all I'm reading,they will be younger and not as deep this year.That doesn't mean we can make all the mistakes that beat us three times early in 2009 and compete with them.Besides line depth,I worry about turnovers in this kind of offense.It sounds like a good passing team will match up better against Farragut,but I like this game to help us grow.I too hope for some payback,but the best teams we play in the Big 8 may be teams that we beat last year.I would have rather played Boone ten more times as to have played South and SH again last year.

Man... that's about the biggest load of crap I've heard on hear in a long time!! You must have left them horses you talk about in the stable when you came to the Castle last year... and Boone was JUST getting on their horse last year when they gave you all one to the chin. Come on Batman... it was just last year. Did you think we forgot? :roflol:

Man... that's about the biggest load of crap I've heard on hear in a long time!! You must have left them horses you talk about in the stable when you came to the Castle last year... and Boone was JUST getting on their horse last year when they gave you all one to the chin. Come on Batman... it was just last year. Did you think we forgot? :roflol:

Its ok Crap1. I'll let you enjoy that win for another 10 years. Thats about how long it will be before you get another one. At least thats what history says.

Glad you liked it.Matter of fact our horses were sick that night :thumb: but the only team I wouldn't have gave us much of a chance was Farragut.You had a great team but Farragut was much better than anyone in our conference in 2009

Edited by BatmanDB

You know crap1, if you knew anything at all about what your talking about, people might take you serious. Boone got lucky, and was the recipient of the bad call of the year award. As for Tenn.High, here is the factors of that game. 1- About half our players had been sick all week , 2- This was the least overall talented team D.B. has had in years, 3- As bad as the game was with you guys in the first Qtr. we were never out of that game despite the down poor. So you see, DB is still your daddy as well as the rest of the conference. The more things change the more they stay the same. Roll Tribe Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say to the INDIAN-NATION.Im just on here because ive had people talk CRAP to me in person because my kids r in city schools.Telling me DB buys there players by offering there parents jobs at EASTMAN and all this other CRAP.And now ive just had enuff and some of them are on COACHT.I will say i want call any kids out because i think thats low as heck,but about the programs thats diff.THERES A COUPLE OF THEM AT SOUTH AND A COUPLE AT TENN HIGH.THATS MY MOTIVE.

I just wanted to say to the INDIAN-NATION.Im just on here because ive had people talk CRAP to me in person because my kids r in city schools.Telling me DB buys there players by offering there parents jobs at EASTMAN and all this other CRAP.And now ive just had enuff and some of them are on COACHT.I will say i want call any kids out because i think thats low as heck,but about the programs thats diff.THERES A COUPLE OF THEM AT SOUTH AND A COUPLE AT TENN HIGH.THATS MY MOTIVE.

Im just wondering why you keep explaining why your on here when nobody is asking you why your on here. In other words Im on to your game.

You are misguided. DB does not buy their players, offering jobs to parents. If so, DB would be state champs in this econ. If you look at it, more kids leave DB for other schools. South for one has benefited from many DB transfers. Looking at real numbers, more leave then come in.

Glad you liked it.Matter of fact our horses were sick that night :thumb: but the only team I wouldn't have gave us much of a chance was Farragut.You had a great team but Farragut was much better than anyone in our conference in 2009

Why is it that most DB fans feel the need to ALWAYS come up with an excuses when they get it handed to them? "WE WERE SICK THAT NIGHT"... you know how that sounds...right?!! Just take the L and move on. I will have to agree with you that Farragut was probably the best team you played last year. Of course there was the massacre in Maryville.

You know crap1, if you knew anything at all about what your talking about, people might take you serious. Boone got lucky, and was the recipient of the bad call of the year award. As for Tenn.High, here is the factors of that game. 1- About half our players had been sick all week , 2- This was the least overall talented team D.B. has had in years, 3- As bad as the game was with you guys in the first Qtr. we were never out of that game despite the down poor. So you see, DB is still your daddy as well as the rest of the conference. The more things change the more they stay the same. Roll Tribe Roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The truest fact you managed through all of your babble is “The more things change, the more they stay the sameâ€. DB will always be a bunch of sore looser crybabies!! BPfan69 let me tell you what history will say the factors of the game last year were… 1-Tennessee High 27 2- Dobyns Bennett 12… nothing more and nothing less. :thumb:

Why is it that most DB fans feel the need to ALWAYS come up with an excuses when they get it handed to them? "WE WERE SICK THAT NIGHT"... you know how that sounds...right?!! Just take the L and move on. I will have to agree with you that Farragut was probably the best team you played last year. Of course there was the massacre in Maryville.

Your hate for everything "DB" is clouding your thought process crap1. I don't know who your trying to fool. Probably just yourself. You pick out one post where a DB fan makes a excuse and then post that "most DB fans feel the need to ALWAYS come up with excuses". NO, "most" DB fans do not use excuses. Even Batman has given Tennessee High their props many times on here and especially after last years game with DB. Your Vikings will take one from DB about once every 10 years and you expect everybody in Kingsport to bow down and kiss your shoes. Another thing, your starting to look pathetic hanging on to Maryville's coat tails. They don't want you. But what should we expect from a guy that voted for a teleprompter for president. I've got you in the lead for "Mo-Ron of the Year"

Edited by WaCoJaCo