Beech hosts Gallatin

marked

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know that this will be the case in two weeks, so let's go ahead and get the talk going.

No way Beech plays as bad as they did the first time, Gallatin had better unleash the guns and put up some points.

Beech 24

Gallatin 17

Hey Buccaneer IDIOT....Do you really think you'll have a home game in two weeks? Have you seen Northeast on film? Have you seen the Patriots play this year? You are an ABSOLUTE FOOL! Coacht...STOP THIS POST IMMEDIATELY!!!

We all know that this will be the case in two weeks, so let's go ahead and get the talk going.

No way Beech plays as bad as they did the first time, Gallatin had better unleash the guns and put up some points.

Beech 24

Gallatin 17

Hey Buccaneer IDIOT....Do you really think you'll have a home game in two weeks? Have you seen Northeast on film? Have you seen the Patriots play this year? You are an ABSOLUTE FOOL! Coacht...STOP THIS POST IMMEDIATELY!!!

Actually he is a Mt. Juliet idiot. Who has to jump ship after week one. Yall go ahead and over look NE were gonna focus on a very talented Henry county team.

Beech 24

Gallatin 17

This is WAY TOO early to even be discussing this. Beech has to take on a very talented NE squad and Gallatin has to go to Paris and face Henry County. This is the playoffs, you take one week at a time. I know this quote is NOT the attitude of the Bucs.

Beech is not bad themselves they won the 6A-5A District (beating the Golden Bears) and beat Clarksville pretty handily (which beat the “mighty Henry Co”) Just saying that they played in the best 5A district in state and came out on top. Good Luck to both Sumner County Teams.

Beech-35 Gallatin/Henry Co -14

I hate to have to comment on this but i will whoever wins tommorow Gallatin or Henry County there is no way Beech scores 35 on either of them , especially since Gallatin shut them out just a few weeks ago.

Right, and I am sure you didn't see Hendersonville hanging 31 OR shutting you out, but it happened.

My oh my Marked... I cannot decide if you are ignorant or heartless or maybe both. I guess Green Wave being shut out on the night the Head Coach's brother was murdered means nothing to you. Typical Mt Juliet fan.... much like your beloved coach.... anyone ever watch where MJ's camera goes during half time?

Beech is not bad themselves they won the 6A-5A District (beating the Golden Bears) and beat Clarksville pretty handily (which beat the “mighty Henry Co”) Just saying that they played in the best 5A district in state and came out on top. Good Luck to both Sumner County Teams.

Beech-35 Gallatin/Henry Co -14

You might be correct but I wouldn't say too much about the "mighty Henry County" losing to Clarksville. The "mighty Beech" lost to Smyrna. Both Clarksville and Smyrna finished the regular season at 5-5.

You might be correct but I wouldn't say too much about the "mighty Henry County" losing to Clarksville. The "mighty Beech" lost to Smyrna. Both Clarksville and Smyrna finished the regular season at 5-5.

Open your eyes buddy. Smyrna was 5-5 in the toughest district in the state.... On top of the fact that they are VERY young this season... Losing to them is not the same as losing to a typical .500 team.

I think it's pretty clear reading the responses to this thread that gallatin is scared to play Beech again.