Beech hosts Gallatin

marked

Golddust Gallatin is not scared to play Beech again.... in fact I believe they look forward to shutting down the Bucs again. My hopes are that it is clear skies that week so we don't have to hear the whining of "the field" from either party and that we have different refs so Bucs won't whine again about unfair flags being thrown. But enough... Henry Co and Gallatin game is the only thing on these boys and coaches mind.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be correct but I wouldn't say too much about the "mighty Henry County" losing to Clarksville. The "mighty Beech" lost to Smyrna. Both Clarksville and Smyrna finished the regular season at 5-5.

Open your eyes buddy. Smyrna was 5-5 in the toughest district in the state.... On top of the fact that they are VERY young this season... Losing to them is not the same as losing to a typical .500 team.

I think it's pretty clear reading the responses to this thread that gallatin is scared to play Beech again.

I'm tired of the disrespect Golddust. You get on here each day to bash Gallatin... the only ones who should be scared is Beech, because if the conditions were better in the first matchup, Enriques Perry would have rushed for 300 yards, and Gallatin would have won by 3 TD's. I hope Beech can back up the trash talk from Golddust...but it won't matter anyway cause Beech may not make it to the next round in the first place.

I'm tired of the disrespect Golddust. You get on here each day to bash Gallatin... the only ones who should be scared is Beech, because if the conditions were better in the first matchup, Enriques Perry would have rushed for 300 yards, and Gallatin would have won by 3 TD's. I hope Beech can back up the trash talk from Golddust...but it won't matter anyway cause Beech may not make it to the next round in the first place.

Well, well , well, lick-a-crack crawled out from under his moms dress. Listen , boy, you just keep suckeling on the gallatin teet. you better get ready for next Friday.... IF you make it......

You might be correct but I wouldn't say too much about the "mighty Henry County" losing to Clarksville. The "mighty Beech" lost to Smyrna. Both Clarksville and Smyrna finished the regular season at 5-5.

Open your eyes buddy. Smyrna was 5-5 in the toughest district in the state.... On top of the fact that they are VERY young this season... Losing to them is not the same as losing to a typical .500 team.

I think it's pretty clear reading the responses to this thread that gallatin is scared to play Beech again.

My eyes are WIDE OPEN "buddy"! Smyrna is 5-5, I don't care what district they were in. Everyone is young, they are all 16-18.

Well, well , well, lick-a-crack crawled out from under his moms dress. Listen , boy, you just keep suckeling on the gallatin teet. you better get ready for next Friday.... IF you make it......

Golddust281 are you even a fan of either team? You don't seem to add much to the topic that doesn't even need to be started.... Which makes me think, did you ever play football? If you did, did you ever make it to the play offs? If you answered yes to either question (which I doubt you did, sorry playing pass with ole paw in the back yard doesn't count) you'ld realize that every team is looking to tomorrow night not 8 days down the road. Its playoffs not fantasy football.

Actually BrownCrust, I mean Golddust, I crawled out from your mom's dress...but that's not the point. If I were you, I'd worry about your game tomorrow night, I know that Gallatin is ready to go. Don't know if I can say the same about your Beach Boys.

Ok, agree...neither team is past this week yet, however I have a couple of things to add.

5-5 is not the same across the board. Smyrna is not Clarksville. To make that comparison is ridiculous. That district is much more difficult that the one clarksville plays in. Period.

To say Gallatin outplayed Beech in the first game wouls also be inaccurate. Shut them out, yes, but they moved the ball all night. Gallatin made the plays they had to and won. Their running back had 2 big runs, one of them at the end of the game when it really didn't matter, otherwise not a very impressive night. Beech had a couple of stupid penalties, a dropped pass in the endzone and a bad call on the fumble ( the line judge at the play was running in blowing it dead). Could have easily been 28-7, Beech. All of that to say, no excuses, Gallatin won.

I don't think the outcome will be the same if the two play again.

This week first...

Gallatin 17 - HC 10

Beech 24 - NE 14

You all may be correct in assuming a Gallatin-Beech rematch but it's foolish to start a thread on here before a game even exists. This is quite a slap in the face to both Henry County and Clarksville NE.

As well as Gallatin and Beech. This is one of those threads that gets started by jealous rival fans to get the other guys stirred up and holds no relevance to the true fans. Gallatin is only looking at Henry County and I am sure Beech is the same for Northeast.

You all may be correct in assuming a Gallatin-Beech rematch but it's foolish to start a thread on here before a game even exists. This is quite a slap in the face to both Henry County and Clarksville NE.

As well as Gallatin and Beech. This is one of those threads that gets started by jealous rival fans to get the other guys stirred up and holds no relevance to the true fans. Gallatin is only looking at Henry County and I am sure Beech is the same for Northeast.

Too much football to be played for this thread to be relevant. We'll see if it is tonight...

Golddust281 are you even a fan of either team? You don't seem to add much to the topic that doesn't even need to be started.... Which makes me think, did you ever play football? If you did, did you ever make it to the play offs? If you answered yes to either question (which I doubt you did, sorry playing pass with ole paw in the back yard doesn't count) you'ld realize that every team is looking to tomorrow night not 8 days down the road. Its playoffs not fantasy football.

To answer your questions:

1. No

2. Yes

3. Yes, and I am fairly certain that I played in more playoff games than you did/ have

Since I am not playing on Friday night, I can look all the way to Cookeville if I want to. I hope the teams can prepare for tonight with the GIANT distraction of ME looking ahead to next weeks games! :thumb: