2nd Round Rockwood @ Oneida

not1styourlast

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tigers,

“Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.”

--Paul "Bear" Bryant

“If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team.”

--Bud Wilkinson

“Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second.”

--Paul "Bear" Bryant

May this inspire you to go out there and show those Tiger skills that you all have developed and refined all season.

Knoxville News Reporter Jesse Smithey is riding the Tiger Train with his pick this morning. I love that guy because he always gives us one more reason to play harder......lack of respect! OK, boys....now it's on! The Reservation better be rockin tonight.....! The boys have put in the work this season and they keep winning. Talk about attrition.....we have lost at least 5 or 6 players that could have made the starting line up if they were still in the program or to injury through the course of this year. That is hard to remain relevant under those circumstances, but we have. The Staff has done well.....and that is an understatement! I figure Lambert will throw the kitchen sink at them tonight! The play-offs really stirs his pot! I'm also sure Coach Brew has added a wrinkle or two to his play-book......it's all about getting his playmakers in space! My deciding factor tonight will be speed....and since the field is relatively dry....I think the Indians have a slight advantage there.

:idea: Kaazanite :idea:

Knoxville News Reporter Jesse Smithey is riding the Tiger Train with his pick this morning. I love that guy because he always gives us one more reason to play harder......lack of respect! OK, boys....now it's on! The Reservation better be rockin tonight.....! The boys have put in the work this season and they keep winning. Talk about attrition.....we have lost at least 5 or 6 players that could have made the starting line up if they were still in the program or to injury through the course of this year. That is hard to remain relevant under those circumstances, but we have. The Staff has done well.....and that is an understatement! I figure Lambert will throw the kitchen sink at them tonight! The play-offs really stirs his pot! I'm also sure Coach Brew has added a wrinkle or two to his play-book......it's all about getting his playmakers in space! My deciding factor tonight will be speed....and since the field is relatively dry....I think the Indians have a slight advantage there.

:idea: Kaazanite :idea:

ole slim had statechUmp figured out from day 1. I figured he had some pom poms in his proverbial closet. Should be a great game.

Tigers,

“Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.”

--Paul "Bear" Bryant

“If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team.”

--Bud Wilkinson

“Winning isn't everything, but it beats anything that comes in second.”

--Paul "Bear" Bryant

May this inspire you to go out there and show those Tiger skills that you all have developed and refined all season.

whoooooooooooo!!!! you may not like it today but ya better learn to love it brother 'cause the tribe is the best thing going.

ric flair

to be the man, ya gotta beat the man

ric flair

ohhhh yeeeahhhhhh!!!!

"macho man" randy savage

whooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! I'm a limo ridin' high flyin' stylin & profilin,wheelin dealin kiss stealin son of a gun whooooooo

ric flair

may this inspire the big orange faithful to go out there hungry, hungrier than you've ever been for a w so hungry the sight of anything green makes your mouth water baby so hungry you can see that gold belt on the plate brother hot,steamin, championship gold whoooooooooooo!!!!

Come on...A newspaper guy who is in Knoxville is going to get you stirred up. I am sure the Indians were going to play their best anyway. Are they going to give more than 100% Come on. This isn't middle school. "Oh now we really going to play hard...That newspaper guy gave us no respect." Coach Lambert is going to pull out everything anyway. Coach Brewster is going to have wrinkles anyway. Go Tigers!

Now that was inspiring....!!!!! I'm so focused on this game I haven't really even gotten upset with those three knuckleheads at UT! Talk about stupidity......one of those boys could have been making millions of dollars in just a few short years. Jury is still out on that one!

Pujo....I got your back.....be careful with those upstarts from TP. I, too, would like to see another Oneida-Hampton Slugfest. Of course life don't always give you what you want! TCOB! (take care of business)

Could it get any better than to live in the same town as the Nature Boy? Gosh, I'm stoked and kick off is another 8 or 9 hours away! Patience, Sinsei! :idea:

:idea: Kazaneer :lol:

ole slim had statechUmp figured out from day 1. I figured he had some pom poms in his proverbial closet. Should be a great game.

hank,slim whatever you go by.......get there early and lets meet!!All you CoachT fans, we will meet under the scoreboard with about 30mins before kickoff....

are you threatning monkeyboy........me no like threats!! slim is not scared of a powder puff wannabe