:thumb: I think you should just go by Slimonkey Hoo Hoo! :thumb:

Kazanate-a-mondo's Prediction:

Oneida - 26

Rockwood - 14

If Tony Lambert's Defense is "Dialed-In":

Oneida - 26

Rockwood - 3

Nice Evening for Football!

Shout Out to Pujo, Grunt, PirateMike, and Buc55. I may not like'em, but I'll always respect'em!

Kazamondo :thumb:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flair you are only the dirtiest player in the game when slimpikins isn't in town. I may steal a page out of your play book and put the chUmp in the figure four after he gets cup checked. Hey chUmp I will be the one wearing green!!!!!!!! Kazoo, I'll be looking for that coke (or a beverage of the adult variety) after the game. Me climb trees

Hanky......? Don't tell me Slimp is a Legend Killer? If you put the Nature Boy and Slimp in a room together......only Flair comes out! :thumb:Champ don't need a cup....it seems years ago he developed Testicles of Steel?!?! :thumb: As for that Coke......I thought the loser buys? :thumb: Surely your not that confident coming up here to the Reservation. Sure hope we get to breathe easy at some point tonight, but it's going to be a task, huh!

:thumb: Kaza Kong :lol:

:thumb: I think you should just go by Slimonkey Hoo Hoo! :thumb:

Kazanate-a-mondo's Prediction:

Oneida - 26

Rockwood - 14

If Tony Lambert's Defense is "Dialed-In":

Oneida - 26

Rockwood - 3

Nice Evening for Football!

Shout Out to Pujo, Grunt, PirateMike, and Buc55. I may not like'em, but I'll always respect'em!

Kazamondo :thumb:

Don't know about these other fellers, but I'm a Oneida and Kaz fan.One of the very best posters on Coacht. Takes alot of pride in his team and his team has alot of Pride. GOOOONEIDAAAAAAAA

Man it does lnot take long for people to start firing shot. I hope the kids are fired up because the fans are ready to roll. Kaz when did you start reading the paper? Pujo thanks and good luck to the dogs. Grunt , tell your boys the same. Slim, just keep slinging , maybe something will stick. see you all tonight at what should be a barn burner.

Hanky......? Don't tell me Slimp is a Legend Killer? If you put the Nature Boy and Slimp in a room together......only Flair comes out! :roflol:Champ don't need a cup....it seems years ago he developed Testicles of Steel?!?! :roflol: As for that Coke......I thought the loser buys? :roflol: Surely your not that confident coming up here to the Reservation. Sure hope we get to breathe easy at some point tonight, but it's going to be a task, huh!

:roflol: Kaza Kong :roflol:

I'm sure the chUmp doesn't need a cup, but it is not for the reason you are offering. You are correct, The loser is buying the coke - Oneida can win and you still remain a loser!!!! All jokes aside, both communities always support their kids with lots of class. Gonna be a great game win or lose, games like this are why high school football is so great. chUmp lets not wait for the game, I'll be eating nachos at the Mex restraunt before the game. You better bring some help sally if you mess with monkey boy while he is eating.

RW 20

ON 16

Slimp...Come on man.U think Sally is my friend???Sally fears ME!!!!! :roflol:

So I don't blame ya.I wouldn't meet before the game either.I mean I wouldn't want to be embarrased to my fans when This CHUMP puts it on ya!!!!!! :roflol:

Anyways I ain't give a prediction yet and I ain't gonna start now other than say I hope our boys don't come out flat with the week off.We have had time to heal and I hope we show up ready.Brew will have the play calling ready and i know TL will be chomping at the bits. Come on boys, if you ain't fired up by now, You ain't gonna be!!!!!!

Flair......bringing the ladies????? I think I got the outfit right for them!!!!!!

:roflol: My thoughts exactly....! Heck, put you in a room with the ladies doesn't do much to your hair either but I don't think Slimp would be looking for a Hickey! :roflol:

Rev'in up to game time......cow bells unite! Look out for Coach Brew's Crew.....they've had a week to take care of all those nicks and scratches.....time to make new ones! I'm out until after the game!

:roflol: Kazatoro :roflol: