Round 2: South Fulton @ Union City **Rematch**

uc4pride

South Fulton comes to Union City for the second round of the TSSAA State Playoffs this week.

Union City comes in after having a bye week to heal up and work on fundementals.

South Fulton comes in after thrashing Gleason 41-6 (or something along the lines of that)

Two weeks ago Union City went on over to South Fulton and shut them out 41-0

Thoughts and predictions?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the support Eagle..

im thinking that SF will try to stop the inside game this week because of the success that UC had with it during Week 10..

this shouldn't bother UC at all because field conditions this Friday should be much better than they have for the past month..

the outside running game should cause problems for SF this week..

Too much veer for the Red Devils..

It can't be completely shut down

A statement would be something along the lines of 56-0 but I doubt UC will do that...The "Mercy Rule" won't allow it....I don't really know that you can make a statement to Huntingdon,Jo Byrns,Wayne County or South Pittsburg by beating South Fulton...It just won't make any difference to them, especially since two weeks ago on the Red Devil's own turf UC beat them 41-0.....UC just needs to not have a bunch of turnovers and penalties....They need to stay focused and not overlook SF and not take them for granted...They need to look at how Lane Kiffin approached the Memphis game..They jumped out early, took some chances and kept their foot on the gas and then got the young guys in...UC is a better football team than South Fulton and about the only way SF will win is if UC plays a terrible game...Even if these two teams play perfect, it still won't be pretty for the Red Devils...

As for a game plan, I'd think UC would try and start the game like they have played the last two...If the Red Devils can't stop it, stay with it....SF and LC the last two games couldn't stop it at all...I think coach Bowling will probably show some of the speed game and option game since the field should be in good shape..They might even try to hit a couple of those hot passes just to give their next opponent something to game plan for...On defense UC needs to concentrate on Avent and pressure the freshman QB...SF almost connected on a couple of long passes the last time so UC needs to play disciplined coverage in the secondary..Don't let the SF receivers get behind you...

UC will win and win big....

I think that South Fulton will give UC more of a game than the first go around, but UC should prevail in this one.

UC 28

South Fulton 7

Listen volfan you have got to be the biggest Tornadoe hater on this board. You are always condesending and for what ever reason You hope UC meets its match because we are so "one demensional". Look I'm sorry that The Jackets have never and most likely Will never be anything other than a 1A punching bag for the rest of us. I played for SF in Highschool back in the early 80"s and guess what? Yall sucked then too. We beat yall like a drum. It was one game that the JV always got to play in. Maybe you should focus your efforts toward building the jackets up instead of praying and hoping the Tornadoes dont go to the top. Dont even pretend that you are not hoping for us to fail. You are a" bottom of the pile squall bag."