Lewis county Seniors

d2626m

Sure was hoping to see more posts! But these are great ones, hope the players see how much they are appreciated by these.

Simply the most heart and grit a team could show. Hope the coaches appreciate them, and look back and realize what a very special bunch of players this group was. Never folded the tent in any game. Made every team play the entire game regardless of score. So close in so many. I 'm sure what you guys displayed this year will be a learning lesson for the players coming behind and even the coaches will appreciate the class of these players and effort.

Go Panthers!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I've heard that Coach Sharp has some Health Problems.

He is starting his fight with a great attitude. For those of you who don't know him, he is a man of great faith in God and will draw his strength from that. It's hard to keep a good man down and I believe that he will come out of this stronger and better than ever. Please keep him in your prayers.

Sure was hoping to see more posts! But these are great ones, hope the players see how much they are appreciated by these.

Simply the most heart and grit a team could show. Hope the coaches appreciate them, and look back and realize what a very special bunch of players this group was. Never folded the tent in any game. Made every team play the entire game regardless of score. So close in so many. I 'm sure what you guys displayed this year will be a learning lesson for the players coming behind and even the coaches will appreciate the class of these players and effort.

Go Panthers!

Stat, you are obviously a great Panthers fan, always supporting the players and that is awesome, LC needs more like you. However, isn't it about time to let the subtle shots at the coaches go? I know all of the coaches and if that makes me one of "Bobby's boys" I'm proud to have that title, so maybe I'm biased. The coaches gave their all to these players just like they do all their players every year. Matter of fact, they might have even worked harder this year with all the struggles. Those of us that know those seniors know and appreciate their efforts and I know the coaches did too, especially Coach Sharp. And given his struggle he is about to undertake I think its time to let it go. Please don't let the misperception of his attempt to motivate his team be looked at as him or the coaches not believing in the players (the now infamous 2-8 thing at Lexington.) It was simply meant one way and taken another way by some on CoachT. My prayers are with Coach Sharp and I know he will beat it.

Stat, you are obviously a great Panthers fan, always supporting the players and that is awesome, LC needs more like you. However, isn't it about time to let the subtle shots at the coaches go? I know all of the coaches and if that makes me one of "Bobby's boys" I'm proud to have that title, so maybe I'm biased. The coaches gave their all to these players just like they do all their players every year. Matter of fact, they might have even worked harder this year with all the struggles. Those of us that know those seniors know and appreciate their efforts and I know the coaches did too, especially Coach Sharp. And given his struggle he is about to undertake I think its time to let it go. Please don't let the misperception of his attempt to motivate his team be looked at as him or the coaches not believing in the players (the now infamous 2-8 thing at Lexington.) It was simply meant one way and taken another way by some on CoachT. My prayers are with Coach Sharp and I know he will beat it.

Good post! I think that this is a good time for all "Bobby's boys" to rally behind him in his battle. He has been overwhelmed by the love that has been shown to him by former players, opposing coaches and many fans and friends. One of his main concerns during this time is maintaining some since of normalcy for his team, but that will work out as well.

• 2 months later...