Class AA Mr. Football Finalist Announced

GCPioneer

FINALLY on da wish list! Just in time for the holidays, lol. Get used to it. See you on Saturday big time!

4 x 4 + 2 -8 + 9 - 13 = Your the man! :thumb:

Why is #6 the man? Is your math right old fart or is that alzheimers getting to you?

I was thinking the same thing???

Might have to change his screen name to DOMG. :lol:

Nope. Still wise. My math is precise. My wish was to see the beak of a crow sticking so far down the throat of 6, who is half the man of #12, that it has protruded from his glutemus maximus. It is in time for the holidays, Dec. 5th, and he's getting used to it so go back and comprehend the subject matter :thumb: Raise you hand. You WILL get called on every time!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Still wise. My math is precise. My wish was to see the beak of a crow sticking so far down the throat of 6, who is half the man of #12, that it has protruded from his glutemus maximus. It is in time for the holidays, Dec. 5th, and he's getting used to it so go back and comprehend the subject matter :thumb: Raise you hand. You WILL get called on every time!

That makes zero sense.

You idiot!!!! I was talkin about crowder!!!! Again you fail!!!

You were talking about Crowder, but tom was talking about Toney. Go back and look at what you said to tom. You sir are the idiot.

First off he didnt state who he was talkin about...My whole post was basically sayin Bo outplayed a good liberty team..and they shut crowder down..Did you honestly not read that? like I said get you some and relax man grow up

You idiot!!!! I was talkin about crowder!!!! Again you fail!!!

You were talking about Crowder, but tom was talking about Toney. Go back and look at what you said to tom. You sir are the idiot.

First off he didnt state who he was talkin about...My whole post was basically sayin Bo outplayed a good liberty team..and they shut crowder down..Did you honestly not read that? like I said get you some and relax man grow up

Well maybe if you knew anything about football or coacht you wouldve known who he was talking about. Why do you get so rattled? Seems like you might have some self-esteem issues. So Bo outplayed Liberty? I thought we were good because of our team not just Bo. Make up your mind.

That makes zero sense.

Now we talking. Opinions that make ZERO sense. I'm getting through. Slowly as anticipated but true to target. The Matrix. Are you the one. Raise your hand or has someone hijacked your fingers? :thumb:

You gentleman are twisting around what was obvious last night, Wallace shined and played his game, GC won. Crowder looked good at times but wasn't as advertised. Maybe GC's defense is far better than even GC fans know.

Toney I hear is quite a back, I'm sure he is, but he plays for an open zoned school. While that doesn't change him or his game it does change the people around him. I understand he runs behind a huge line. Wallace has made his accomplishments throwing mainly to 5'8 and 5'10 recievers. Both that are very good and in my opinion could very well play college ball at some level.

I don't get a vote, but if I did it would be Wallace all the way.

Good luck in the future to all these fine players.

You gentleman are twisting around what was obvious last night, Wallace shined and played his game, GC won. Crowder looked good at times but wasn't as advertised. Maybe GC's defense is far better than even GC fans know.

Toney I hear is quite a back, I'm sure he is, but he plays for an open zoned school. While that doesn't change him or his game it does change the people around him. I understand he runs behind a huge line. Wallace has made his accomplishments throwing mainly to 5'8 and 5'10 recievers. Both that are very good and in my opinion could very well play college ball at some level.

Thank you likerock thats all I was simply pointing out..But mikey likes to get on here and start stuff..And I knew Giles co had liberty number I was just waiting on the game to be played..Im tired of gettin on here and readin a post from a grown man playin head games its quite :thumb: if you get my point..the whole time I was talkin about the Giles co and liberty game in this thread and how wallace stats looked yes wallace fumbled the ball but who won the game??? Bo and his decision makin was the key factor of the game and as a unit they outshined liberty..Please mike get you some and relax :bored:

Thank you likerock thats all I was simply pointing out..But mikey likes to get on here and start stuff..And I knew Giles co had liberty number I was just waiting on the game to be played..Im tired of gettin on here and readin a post from a grown man playin head games its quite :thumb: if you get my point..the whole time I was talkin about the Giles co and liberty game in this thread and how wallace stats looked yes wallace fumbled the ball but who won the game??? Bo and his decision makin was the key factor of the game and as a unit they outshined liberty..Please mike get you some and relax :bored:

Are my head games getting to you? If arshad keeps talking about me needing to get some yet he is on coacht at 1 o'clock in the morning couldn't the same be said for him? Maybe Middleagedmangiles can hook you up with one of miss mahoney's rabbits if they aren't all gone by now. He tells me to relax yet he is so tense and gets so riled up when he reads my posts. I guess he could use a dose of his own prescription.