Class AA Mr. Football Finalist Announced

GCPioneer

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! I take back everything I said earlier. #12 should be U.T.'s next QB. I just looked at a video of him (actually two) and I think they are from his earlier years in High School. Where is he going? College wise.

So your earlier posts about who should have won when you were on the Toney bandwagon was uneducated cause you never so Bo play? You're doing this on several threads now littledevil. Please don't waste our time with uneducated posts. You're making yourself and the Geene Devils look silly.

WOW! I take back everything I said earlier. #12 should be U.T.'s next QB. I just looked at a video of him (actually two) and I think they are from his earlier years in High School. Where is he going? College wise.

Not sure where he is going. WOMG says he has some surprises in store that we will know of after saturday. His only offer at this point is UT-Martin(not trying to start anything, just stating the facts). I guess we will know something this weekend if WOMG knows what he is talking about.

Not sure where he is going. WOMG says he has some surprises in store that we will know of after saturday. His only offer at this point is UT-Martin(not trying to start anything, just stating the facts). I guess we will know something this weekend if WOMG knows what he is talking about.

Maybe when you pick your shirt up saturday arshad will explain it all to you. IF you show.

Maybe when you pick your shirt up saturday arshad will explain it all to you. IF you show.

Haha possibly, he's not very nice though. I'd rather someone else explain it to me :mrgreen: Are you going to pick your shirt up?

Womg usually knows. But if you hadnt set that bridge on fire you could ask his dad. But enough about that ole garbage we in the STATE now.