Cannon County Football

wildcat5

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hadn't heard about the coach being rude to the kid??? Do you think he was using some kind of mind control over him....Or did he really understand how good the kid was and how the team could possible struggle without #7....

Oh I am sure he knew he would be up a creek with no paddle without #7, but we don't disown our team members, past or present. I hear around town that Shrenk is not making to many friends, and more enemies thank anything!

No not retiring, but he was a good quarterback and I think from what I heard he got done wrong when he made the decision to go live with his dad. I heard coach was pretty mean and rude to him after that.

Not surprised at that, he ran team members off at Northwest a few years back. This coach is all about himself as well, sorry I've seen it first hand!

Somebody in the know please inform us all on how the hog mollies are looking for this year. I was a little disappointed to hear Stone got moved off the oline, but I understand he has conditioning issues and to have him fresh on d is a major plus.

alot better sincw they got rid of bartsch and his wannabe assistant that he brought with him...what a joke

alot better sincw they got rid of bartsch and his wannabe assistant that he brought with him...what a joke

dont make me put you out there owls1.we both know i know who you are.but seriously i want to know how they are doing?i heard these scrimmages havent been going too well. glad to hear catfish is ok

Look forward to welcoming Cannon County coming to The Hill next Friday.

Hope all have a safe trip coming and going.

If you want some good catfish, steak, or whatever may I suggest "Whiskers".

It's just past SHHS on the left heading south on 31. Give yourself some time. They are usually pretty busy on Fridays.

If you want a good ole' fashioned hambuger, go a little further south about 5 miles into north Columbia and stop in a the "Jumbo House". Get the Johnny Burger if you're really hungry.

If you want the chain stuff like Logan's, Olive Garden, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cracker Barrel, etc. go north on Hwy 31 off Saturn Parkway.

:thumb:

Look forward to welcoming Cannon County coming to The Hill next Friday.

Hope all have a safe trip coming and going.

If you want some good catfish, steak, or whatever may I suggest "Whiskers".

It's just past SHHS on the left heading south on 31. Give yourself some time. They are usually pretty busy on Fridays.

If you want a good ole' fashioned hambuger, go a little further south about 5 miles into north Columbia and stop in a the "Jumbo House". Get the Johnny Burger if you're really hungry.

If you want the chain stuff like Logan's, Olive Garden, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cracker Barrel, etc. go north on Hwy 31 off Saturn Parkway.

:thumb:

Why not just worry about football and not so much as food? You may think its a gimme game for SHHS but you may be sadly mistaking...

Guest Termite

That's all you got for your very first post on coacht? :roflol::roflolk::roflol:

Be easy on him 66.........after all....he's a Jr. trying to get on the field....and more worried about coacht ...than football. :D