Greeneville at Red Bank Round 3

DevilMan03

greeneville#1, you need to wake up and quit dreaming. There's no way you're going to make it to state. Even if you get lucky again and win Friday night, you won't make it to state...that is unless you leave on Tuesday. Horse drawn wagons will take 3 days to get there. Do you think they will let you park all those wagons inside the city limits of Cookeville? Nope, your season ends this coming Friday.

greeneville#1, you need to wake up and quit dreaming. There's no way you're going to make it to state. Even if you get lucky again and win Friday night, you won't make it to state...that is unless you leave on Tuesday. Horse drawn wagons will take 3 days to get there. Do you think they will let you park all those wagons inside the city limits of Cookeville? Nope, your season ends this coming Friday.

Man you are a sore loser. Greeneville Beat RED BANK!!! Get over it. Greeneville will give it all they have friday just like they did against Red Bank. If I was you I wld support the Devils So it makes you guys look better. Greeneville is #1 now and Red Bank is shootin hoops. I'm sorry for someone having to lose but take it like a man and give the devils their dues. The beat you and Red Bank was lucky it was 28-14

GO DEVILS!!!

ignore him... there is no way he is for real...

Chewing on my crow. Tell barb I need a little more saute. Outside of that she is baking it well. It's going to be hard to chew this for 39 weeks or 283 days. You know I have got to do the Math!?

So, I figure, 283 days X 24 hrs= 6,792 hours. But I believe I will be sleeping 8 hrs per night X 283 = 2,264 hours to subtract from 6,792 = 4,528 hours of chewing baked crow with light saute.

jwc is just doing his math! ? And your right, I have too much time on my hands to do all this math "Stuff" since Red Bank football season is over. I guess I would go watch the hay turn brown.

So you guys better win Friday or you will be watching the hay turn brown and scratching your head too.

ignore him... there is no way he is for real...

Chewing on my crow. Tell barb I need a little more saute. Outside of that she is baking it well. It's going to be hard to chew this for 39 weeks or 283 days. You know I have got to do the Math!?

So, I figure, 283 days X 24 hrs= 6,792 hours. But I believe I will be sleeping 8 hrs per night X 283 = 2,264 hours to subtract from 6,792 = 4,528 hours of chewing baked crow with light saute.

jwc is just doing his math! ? And your right, I have too much time on my hands to do all this math "Stuff" since Red Bank football season is over. I guess I would go watch the hay turn brown.

So you guys better win Friday or you will be watching the hay turn brown and scratching your head too.

Aw man don't chew it.....chop it fine and swallow it fast. You guys gotta get ready for basketball and I'm pretty sure there will be some math involved....

OK, the video of your player jumping on another player's back is a little inconclusive, but we do have 3 witnesses that saw one of your cheerleaders pouring something in the RB water cooler. This game will be appealed.

Yeah thats how we roll....kryptonite in the superman water....that would explain Keon's lack of production....

OK, the video of your player jumping on another player's back is a little inconclusive, but we do have 3 witnesses that saw one of your cheerleaders pouring something in the RB water cooler. This game will be appealed.

Yeah thats how we roll....kryptonite in the superman water....that would explain Keon's lack of production....

Barb yaw have broke the lions heart and i think he needs a tissue.

great season lions! hold ur heads up... we were defeated by a good team wish greeneville the best of luck atleast if u guys win state we can say we were put out by the best! the game was evenly matched but the devils made one more big than rb im proud to have been part of the run! go lions let the blue nation roll on!

also i saw one of the biggest class acts after the game number 7 for red bank went out of his way to walk over to the greeneville crowd and congratulate pleyers after tim daniels season ending speech! real class act :bored: cant wait for next year already!

PROUD TO BE A LION! TRADITION NEVER DIES BABY! im living proof of that 19 years later and i still get butterflies in my stomach b4 kickoff!

best of luck devils

hope to see some of our seniors play on saturdays somewhere!

much love to tim and his young men