FCS @ TROUSDALE.....Part Deux

slimshady

The FC QB is a tremendous player. He kept the season game from getting out of hand by making some amazing plays on his own. He was Mr. Football material IMO. BUT, the jackets are just way to physical for FC. Second verse, same as the first. Go Jackets.

8-)

Geesh original, he's 2nd string.. material when crossing the river. :o

:o

:!:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FC QB is a tremendous player. He kept the season game from getting out of hand by making some amazing plays on his own. He was Mr. Football material IMO. BUT, the jackets are just way to physical for FC. Second verse, same as the first. Go Jackets.

8-)

Geesh original, he's 2nd string.. material when crossing the river. :o

:o

:!:

however your last post .. you right. he's an outstanding player.

Now hold on just dang a minute Mister! Y'all can say what you want about our football team, fans, coaches, etc.... But I want sit back and let you talk about some our fine scientist! They're too "highly" educated to be put down by some low-life dentist! :!:

Ha ha! Love it!

Nice to finally talk to you Toothy! Snoball has told me about you. Said he's been following you for years....maybe your #1 fan.

Awwwwwwww! Snoball loves me. :o

I took a little (2 year) hiatus. I thought a playoff game between the yellow tails and commanders would be a good time to return. I'll be on here talking smack after the game when FCS wins. I don't have a humble bone in my body. And I'll be blaming the refs if we lose. :o

Awwwwwwww! Snoball loves me. :!:

I took a little (2 year) hiatus. I thought a playoff game between the yellow tails and commanders would be a good time to return. I'll be on here talking smack after the game when FCS wins. I don't have a humble bone in my body. And I'll be blaming the refs if we lose. 8-)

i lack that bone also. :o

game recognizes game. :o

Awwwwwwww! Snoball loves me. :!:

I took a little (2 year) hiatus. I thought a playoff game between the yellow tails and commanders would be a good time to return. I'll be on here talking smack after the game when FCS wins. I don't have a humble bone in my body. And I'll be blaming the refs if we lose. 8-)

i lack that bone also.

game recognizes game. :o

Ditto. I's got's much respect for the snoball. Talk crazy smack and realize that it's all just smack - even if we both mean it just a little (really probably a lot). :o

And I hope snoball leaves the game crying tomorrow night. No offense. :o

Awwwwwwww! Snoball loves me. :roll:

I took a little (2 year) hiatus. I thought a playoff game between the yellow tails and commanders would be a good time to return. I'll be on here talking smack after the game when FCS wins. I don't have a humble bone in my body. And I'll be blaming the refs if we lose.

i lack that bone also.

game recognizes game.

Ditto. I's got's much respect for the snoball. Talk crazy smack and realize that it's all just smack - even if we both mean it just a little (really probably a lot)

And I hope snoball leaves the game crying tomorrow night. No offense. :roll:

it'll be the first time i ever left that field crying!!! :oops:

hit me up at snoball5278@yahoo.com and i'll let you know where 7 and i will be before the game. i'd love for you to see our big gold rings. :D

here you seven, I'll add. 1st meeting 1981: since then (16-4)

out scored FC (470-167) over the last 20-gms played.

TN. highschool database has what I've given'em. (1990 & Up)

maybe one day we can share with the THFD history prior to 1990 (still in the works) I'll have to show you what I have some times. Grunt has some info I collected from a few yrs ago. very interesting..

I know you are still out there, and I still have bandwidth reserved for you and TCHS scores. You take your time and I'll get to whatever you send. As with any submission, I am happy to put it up. It's hard to keep up with every school in the state, but there are significant additions to the site each week (this week has been a smattering of 1970 season scores for a couple dozen West Tennessee schools).

Thanks again for everything submitted to date.

"Those who do not learn from the past are condemned to repeat it!"

We will see who has learned their lesson.

a fool can make you numbers and numbers can make you a fool let's see how this one goes after 48 minutes. I don't expect either side to quit,lay down, or be scared. This is the best game going in all the state. I hope for no injuries and the winner to represent the region and bring home the gold ball. :roll: