FCS @ TROUSDALE.....Part Deux

slimshady

I got up Sat. Morn, to go huntin, and saw a big black cloud over twards Wilson Co.

Looked like it was gettin bigger by the minute, so i went in and got on tha net to check tha weather..... didnt wont to get soaked just for a deer.

Radar showed clear...but the cloud kept growin...well, sez I, better check it out an see whats up.

Got in my truck an headed towards tha cloudy area.....when I got to Possum Town, they was hunderds, maybe thousands of buzzards....... feastin on dead possums, they really seemed to be enjoyin it tooo..... :idea:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure he'll be playing Baseball somewhere...probably not Football.

I heard he was going to have TJ surgery, which was hard to believe seeing as how he threw a football 70 yds in the air during halftime of the TC game. Any comments on that?

He could definately play on the next level in football (haven't seen him pitch, heard he's not shabby) hope he stays healthy and gets a shot!

Yes, he will have to have Tommy John surgery. He completely tore his UCL at the beginning of the baseball season last year.

I'm sure he'll be playing Baseball somewhere...probably not Football.

I heard he was going to have TJ surgery, which was hard to believe seeing as how he threw a football 70 yds in the air during halftime of the TC game. Any comments on that?

He could definately play on the next level in football (haven't seen him pitch, heard he's not shabby) hope he stays healthy and gets a shot!

i find that suprising also. he threw a ball on the run the other night that hit his reciever in the numbers bout 30 yds away and the last time i heard a ball make a pop like that was when my man, carlos "the venzualan mule" zambrano was pitching in atlanta, of course i was in chattanooga when i heard that ball POP!!!

:idea:

I got up Sat. Morn, to go huntin, and saw a big black cloud over twards Wilson Co.

Looked like it was gettin bigger by the minute, so i went in and got on tha net to check tha weather..... didnt wont to get soaked just for a deer.

Radar showed clear...but the cloud kept growin...well, sez I, better check it out an see whats up.

Got in my truck an headed towards tha cloudy area.....when I got to Possum Town, they was hunderds, maybe thousands of buzzards....... feastin on dead possums, they really seemed to be enjoyin it tooo..... :idea:

middle tennessee whitetail- 1

wilson county possums - o

:idea:

middle tennessee whitetail- 1

wilson county possums - o

:lol:

I bet them possums were mighty fat after all the crow they have had to eat lately :idea: ROLL JACKETS!!

You know Tushhog 72 I had about the same experience Saturday morning as I drove back to Hartsville to get my cell phone I had dropped. When I crossed the bridge going in to Hartsville there was a foul odor in the air. When I got back to the field there were hundreds, maybe thousands of buzzards feasting on passed out drunks all dressed in purple. What was really strange is one buzzard could talk....he noticed me standing there in awe....he said "man I know this looks bad, but we eat like this every Saturday after a game and have for years and the sad fact is they will never know anything different".