FCS @ TROUSDALE.....Part Deux

slimshady

won't go into public vs private...that's for another post

I agree with you, those are the things that need to be said about those kind of kids!

I have NO underlying issues! Again an attack on me and not the issues I presented...I can just leave well enough alone and know that I will be witness to a great game with possibly the best athletes in the state. regardless of how they got there.

Post to be started: Why Maasen isn't on the Mr. Football short list...wow

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you, those are the things that need to be said about those kind of kids!

I have NO underlying issues! Again an attack on me and not the issues I presented...I can just leave well enough alone and know that I will be witness to a great game with possibly the best athletes in the state. regardless of how they got there.

enjoy that post your starting, if you what to talk championship football they'll start another tc playoff game thread around 10:30 tonite. :roflolk:

guy's, all joke's aside, it's been a fun week. i'm glad that both programs have continued to rise to the high expectaions set before them and also present themselves as two of the premier football teams in our class and even our state.

jackets tonight the enemy is gonna cross that river. the very thing that we grow up despising and loathing is gonna come to our beloved creekbank and desicrate it's hallowed grounds by walking among us with his snooty held head high... but he's just a dentist, not even a real doctor. :thumb:

so just go out there and do what jackets do and... whip yet another "abc"!!!

:roflolk:

enjoy that post your starting, if you what to talk championship football they'll start another tc playoff game thread around 10:30 tonite. :thumb:

guy's, all joke's aside, it's been a fun week. i'm glad that both programs have continued to rise to the high expectaions set before them and also present themselves as two of the premier football teams in our class and even our state.

jackets tonight the enemy is gonna cross that river. the very thing that we grow up despising and loathing is gonna come to our beloved creekbank and desicrate it's hallowed grounds by walking among us with his snooty held head high... but he's just a dentist, not even a real doctor. :wacko:

Hey! Just when I thought we were making progress! I'm officially a DMD - Doctor of Mass Destruction ... errr, Doctor of Medical Dentistry. :roflolk:

Offer still stands to TC fans. I'll be running a clinic on the TC side of the field. Bring your 1 toof and I'll yank it for you free of charge. I'll even pay you if you left me slap it out ya' mouth. :thumb:

FCS in a squeaker - by 3!

enjoy that post your starting, if you what to talk championship football they'll start another tc playoff game thread around 10:30 tonite.

jackets tonight the enemy is gonna cross that river. the very thing that we grow up despising and loathing is gonna come to our beloved creekbank and desicrate it's hallowed grounds by walking among us with his snooty held head high... but he's just a dentist, not even a real doctor. :thumb:

Hey! Just when I thought we were making progress! I'm officially a DMD - Doctor of Mass Destruction ... errr, Doctor of Medical Dentistry. :roflolk:

Offer still stands to TC fans. I'll be running a clinic on the TC side of the field. Bring your 1 toof and I'll yank it for you free of charge. I'll even pay you if you left me slap it out ya' mouth. :thumb:

FCS in a squeaker - by 3!

Hey Doc think you been sniffing way too much laughing gas.You will probally be too busy working on the FC sideline Jackets will be loosening up the FC boys braces. :wacko:

here you seven, I'll add. 1st meeting 1981: since then (16-4)

out scored FC (470-167) over the last 20-gms played.

TN. highschool database has what I've given'em. (1990 & Up)

maybe one day we can share with the THFD history prior to 1990 (still in the works) I'll have to show you what I have some times. Grunt has some info I collected from a few yrs ago. very interesting..

I know you are still out there, and I still have bandwidth reserved for you and TCHS scores. You take your time and I'll get to whatever you send. As with any submission, I am happy to put it up. It's hard to keep up with every school in the state, but there are significant additions to the site each week (this week has been a smattering of 1970 season scores for a couple dozen West Tennessee schools).

Thanks again for everything submitted to date.

:popcorneater: no prob rollredroll. we appreciate what you've done thus far. just might be confedent enough to send in the 50's - 80's yrs.. I'll talk with ya..

3-putt