Whites Creek VS Maplewood QUARTERFINALS

midtnmale

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great game. I talked to WC fan and he would like for the Cobras to avenge that 5-0 loss in the regular season to Maplewood. Good luck to both teams.

In the post-season, avenging a loss should only be viewed as icing on the cake. Advancing to the next round of the play-offs should be the real goal. Although, I don't see either team as a favourite to beat Red Bank to make it to the Championship game. And yes, I'm picking Red Bank to defeat Greeneville.

Should be a great game. I talked to WC fan and he would like for the Cobras to avenge that 5-0 loss in the regular season to Maplewood. Good luck to both teams.

In the post-season, avenging a loss should only be viewed as icing on the cake. Advancing to the next round of the play-offs should be the real goal. Although, I don't see either team as a favourite to beat Red Bank to make it to the Championship game. And yes, I'm picking Red Bank to defeat Greeneville.

:| I am sure the coaching staff's goal is to reach the next round...I only posted one fan's opinion, a WC fan at that. But I bet its on their mind along with the players although it may not get mentioned. After the beatdown Red Bank put on Fulton...I am going with them all the way. Good luck!

Should be a great game. Let's hope this one won't get rain upon like the last time they met.

Since boski was the only one who posted comments on the two teams I guess he will only have himself to argue with.

well we have 1 Cobra fan floating around here somewhere ..there was a rare sighting this morning on the other thread.

i was talking to a Panther fan (myself) this morning ..and i said to me "Maplewood should win this game also" :roflol:

hey i didnt mind the rain. it made for a real good game ...but this one should be way better.

This should be a great games and rematch for these two teams. This will be theire State Championship game. MW if they win will be 9-4. way to many loses to be a State Championship. And I know your schedule was "hard" Like Ooltewah ? That lost in the first round. And all those others. So a 9-4 team just should be playing for the State Championship. O yes your first play off game was a win over who? A team that should not have been in the 32 game bracket. (4-6) Scott Co? and round two with a 7-4 team. So now you are 8-4 and if you win will be 9-4 going to the Lion Den that is 13-0.

The there is WC. Same old story but a little bit better because while being (6-4) they have at least won over a team that was (7-3) Now with a (7-4) recorded they are playing MW with a (7-4) recorded too. And if they win over MW then they will bring an (8-4) recorded to the Lion Den !

A team with 4 or more lossess should not be playing in the playoffs at all let alone in the Semifinals and God forbid end up in the Finals with an (10-4) record playing for the State Championship?

Playoff games have been pulled down to the place that at least 5 of the 32 teams that have the honor of playing in a playoff for the state championship of the state of TN have .500 or below record. And 13 or more teams have lost at least 4 games in their regular season. So almost 41% of the 32 teams playing have a record of .600 An average team of 6-4 season coaching staff in most other states would be fired and looking for a new coaching job. So the playoffs this year is so much weaker than in past years. We had only 3 teams that finished the regular season with a (9-1) record and just 1 team that went (10-0). Red Bank with a (10-0) record won over 7 playoff teams, two of those teams are still playing in the playoffs and both of them could be State Championship. So their season was not so ez.

Red Bank is not looking pass this Friday with Greeneville but we are looking forward to either one of you too teams. So enjoy your Bowl game this Friday and may the better team win and come on to the Lion Den.

This should be a great games and rematch for these two teams. This will be theire State Championship game. MW if they win will be 9-4. way to many loses to be a State Championship. And I know your schedule was "hard" Like Ooltewah ? That lost in the first round. And all those others. So a 9-4 team just should be playing for the State Championship. O yes your first play off game was a win over who? A team that should not have been in the 32 game bracket. (4-6) Scott Co? and round two with a 7-4 team. So now you are 8-4 and if you win will be 9-4 going to the Lion Den that is 13-0.

The there is WC. Same old story but a little bit better because while being (6-4) they have at least won over a team that was (7-3) Now with a (7-4) recorded they are playing MW with a (7-4) recorded too. And if they win over MW then they will bring an (8-4) recorded to the Lion Den !

A team with 4 or more lossess should not be playing in the playoffs at all let alone in the Semifinals and God forbid end up in the Finals with an (10-4) record playing for the State Championship?

Playoff games have been pulled down to the place that at least 5 of the 32 teams that have the honor of playing in a playoff for the state championship of the state of TN have .500 or below record. And 13 or more teams have lost at least 4 games in their regular season. So almost 41% of the 32 teams playing have a record of .600 An average team of 6-4 season coaching staff in most other states would be fired and looking for a new coaching job. So the playoffs this year is so much weaker than in past years. We had only 3 teams that finished the regular season with a (9-1) record and just 1 team that went (10-0). Red Bank with a (10-0) record won over 7 playoff teams, two of those teams are still playing in the playoffs and both of them could be State Championship. So their season was not so ez.

Red Bank is not looking pass this Friday with Greeneville but we are looking forward to either one of you too teams. So enjoy your Bowl game this Friday and may the better team win and come on to the Lion Den.

*sniff* *sniff* whats that? i smell a bandit!!

look here fellow,

Red Bank is not on Maplewoods or Whites Creek mind right now ...you just remember any team any time can go down.. so you go and ask Greeneville what they have to say about this.

while youre at it do me a favor beat each other until youre black and blue... dry.gif

you could soon find out how weak the playoffs are ....

ill admit almost getting beat by a 3A team is a lil embarrassing ...but "power house" Red Benk almost getting beat by a 2A team well thats nothing to speak of ever and...for a Red Bank junkie to say losing this winning that and 41% of nothing is less than 59% of some more mumbo.. upsets me a great deal... so i did a lil reaserch myself and i noticed your district was weak and teams in your district played even weaker non district teams... bottom line ...No one is scared to play you! ...you find out teams are alot better than you think they are this time of the year ...open your eyes ...you got bigger problems right now. and so do we! back to sleep come on friday!!

We had a good game against the COBRAS back in week 3! It was a nail biter for sure. I'll be pulling for them because of #1 and their coach. When we beat them, #1 took like a man and congradulated the bear players unlike some of his team mates. The coach for the COBRAS seem to be a stand up guy too. Hope you guys win state, you sure do have a good team. Work hard and win!