McKenzie vs Adamsville....Let It Begin....

VOLnWTN

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and 100 wins, what an accomplishment. i think Milan's coach is the only one in west TN with more

Coach Comer doesn't have 100 wins yet, he still has to leading the Rebels to a victory over Adamsville.

And Yes, in Coach Comers 10 (2000-2009) years as head coach at McKenzie, we've been to the playoffs every year. The only losing season we had was in 2004 when we went 5-6 after a shocking upset by Cheatham County in the 1st Round.

and 100 wins, what an accomplishment. i think Milan's coach is the only one in west TN with more

Coach Comer doesn't have 100 wins yet, he still has to leading the Rebels to a victory over Adamsville.

And Yes, in Coach Comers 10 (2000-2009) years as head coach at McKenzie, we've been to the playoffs every year. The only losing season we had was in 2004 when we went 5-6 after a shocking upset by Cheatham County in the 1st Round.

we all know he is gonna bring home the W :roflolk: no need to hide that fact :roflolk:

That was the only year I wasn't sure of. I was in Colorado that year so I was a little behind.

That was the only year I wasn't sure of. I was in Colorado that year so I was a little behind.

Wow. Even though he doesn't have 100 wins he still has an impressive resume. Definitely a well coached team. I am very anxious to see this game. I haven't got to see McKenzie play since Drew Hayes was in high school(I was a sophomore in high school that year). So I'm looking forward to this game. I'm going to go with the underdog and pick Adamsville in a defensive battle. My final score: 14-10. Good luck to both teams and safe travels for all the teams playing Friday night. :popcorneater:

Are You In That Big A Hurry To Get To Basketball? ;)

I hate basketball, just how far is TC? I need to get my GPS set up! Lol! ;)

I Have No Idea Where It Is! I Aint Looking Past The Cardinals Right Now. Alot Of People Get Hot Under The Collar On These Threads. And For The Most Part it Is Humourous To See The Animosity That Gets Reflected About This Sport. My Son Has Been Out Of School A Few Years Now And I Still Enjoy Watching The Rebels Play. But This Web-Site Has Put Me In Touch With Some Really Cool People I Would Not Have Met If Not Because Of It. And For That I Thank Coach-T. But It Is Fun To Tweak People's Melons About The Game. Whether Mckenzie Wins Or Loses I've Had A Gas. And I Will Be Back On Here Next Year Talking The Same Smack. I Don't Do Basketball And Baseball In Mckenzie Needs to Turn Around Before I Will Post On It. So When This Season Is Over I'll Be In Hiding Until Next Fall. :| But Good Luck To Both Teams.....And Let's Get It On! :popcorneater:

Butchie,

There is no way you could be in hiding!!

The press box for the vistors are right above the vistors stands. The football team will also make their videos, etc. there as well. Also for all the Adamsville fans traveling to the game, depending on the direction you come, you will be able to park right behind the vistors stands to save the long walk from our side. Often teams visiting will park on the far side not knowing so they have to make the long walk over but there is a drive thru area beside ya'lls side. It's on the opposite side of the school. If you come into the area by the school, just remember you can go on the backside to park. I do mean it is right at the stands. If you get there early enough some can park by the field and watch from the car if they have some elderly folks with them. If you are traveling with a GPS, the address is the middle school which is 80 Woodrow Avenue. Here is the mapquest link to assist as well http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?ci ... =us&zoom=5

Safe travels to all of you and we'll see ya Friday night.

So the field is at the middle school. I have never been to mck before so plz take it easy on me!! Also, Butchie I will be starting our pre-game show by 6:30 so maybe i will stop by the #### pole before the game.

Hey Foxtrot,

I'll waive at you from the home pressbox. We go on air around 6:45.

Now Come On Bobcat....Adamsville? Is Gonna Hold Mckenzie To 10 Points? Lay Off The Vitamin Water Dude! :roflolk:

Hey not taking nothing away from Adamsville! But i do respect his thoughts! No way Adamsville holds the Rebels to 10 points! Like i said they had trouble with a undersized HBT team! They didn't get the last td on HBT until the last minute and a half to go in the game! They wont hold Mckenzie to 10 points and they wont score 14 either! The only way they score more than a td is Comer will empty the bench after he gets the big lead! :roflol:

The press box for the vistors are right above the vistors stands. The football team will also make their videos, etc. there as well. Also for all the Adamsville fans traveling to the game, depending on the direction you come, you will be able to park right behind the vistors stands to save the long walk from our side. Often teams visiting will park on the far side not knowing so they have to make the long walk over but there is a drive thru area beside ya'lls side. It's on the opposite side of the school. If you come into the area by the school, just remember you can go on the backside to park. I do mean it is right at the stands. If you get there early enough some can park by the field and watch from the car if they have some elderly folks with them. If you are traveling with a GPS, the address is the middle school which is 80 Woodrow Avenue. Here is the mapquest link to assist as well http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?ci ... =us&zoom=5

Safe travels to all of you and we'll see ya Friday night.

So the field is at the middle school. I have never been to mck before so plz take it easy on me!! Also, Butchie I will be starting our pre-game show by 6:30 so maybe i will stop by the #### pole before the game.

Hey Foxtrot,

I'll waive at you from the home pressbox. We go on air around 6:45.

Sounds good vol come on over and see some antique radio equiptment before the game if you want. Can you tell me if there are land lines there. If not we may be in trouble everyone of us use at&t and from what i understand there is no signal there. Look forward to seeing you guys there.