Anderson Co(9-3)@Columbia Central(11-1)Let Get It On......

lion99

Bob, I look forward to your messages late Friday night or early Saturday Morning.

I will be happy to say the "Buck" stops here! Good luck anyways! But you know who I am pulling for!

Go Sullivan South win it big for East Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is fair enough. I know nothing about SS, nor did I about AC until Friday night. If it's any consolation, I felt Columbia was outcoached. Why did Columbia kick it to ????(can't recall his number but he ran it all the way back once and close to doing it several times) after kicking to the sidelines before? They new he could kill us but did it anyway. Special teams coaching by Columbia wasn't that good. But Columbia had more raw talent and more speed. Some on their roster are around 300lbs.

If AC is lucky enough to meet us again next year, they get to meet our phenom QB's younger brother. :flower:

Bob, If we do meet again. I hope it will be as mush fun as this one was. Indeed, this is one for the history books. Good Luck Man!

Good luck to you too. It was a doozy. While the game was being played, and before the end of the game, I thought, "Man, that is one well coached team. I would move to a place like that an let my son (expect him to be 6"4" to 6"5") play there". We don't have the history here, recently, that apparently AC has, so I keep my eyes open. Those thoughts left me as soon as the game ended. It's high school and there will be a small handful of kids that will move on. There likely won't be any Jason Wittens or Peyton Mannings from this bunch, so there's more important things than winning. Dang, AC had a great season, even if they did lose the game. They shoulda known that before being told how bad they were cheated and being sour all the way back to Anderson County.

I know #6 isn't the only good kid up there, but it didn't show that way.

Take care man.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Columbia had more raw talent and more speed.

More of your foolishness. AC clearly had more speed and more raw talent than Columbia. The only advantage Columbia had was size, which allowed your QB time to hit his receivers.

Quit whining. No one is going to take the time to answer the prevarications and unsubstantiated rumors you so freely create out of whole cloth. Remember, the video, unlike you, doesn't lie.

1st off the special teams coordnator for Columbia is awful. How dumb and idiotic can you be to kick it deep over and over again as they did? 2nd there is film of the "fight" from a Columbia Endzone camera. From what I hear, a Anderson Co coach shoved a official and thats when the coach/cop stepped in front of him. I was there and from my vantage point in the stands I saw several Anderson Co coaches chasing and verbally abusing the officials. Classless behavior.

Lion fans... what ya need to realize is ac fans are going to cry about everything when they loose. if they were to score on that final drive instead of going 4 an out, they wouldnt have been sayin anything about how bad the refs were... thats jus how they roll..hahaha.... u lost, u gave up 50, u were lucky to be there anyways to be thankful an stop cryin an go hoop it up.. an from what im hearin, yet another transfer is helpin out that program too.. wow im so shocked haha.. but really good season though

Just one I thought we would have more than that they will be alot of kids wanting to play for the mavs. Keep bringing them in coach. :flower:

More of your foolishness. AC clearly had more speed and more raw talent than Columbia. The only advantage Columbia had was size, which allowed your QB time to hit his receivers.

Quit whining. No one is going to take the time to answer the prevarications and unsubstantiated rumors you so freely create out of whole cloth. Remember, the video, unlike you, doesn't lie.

Edit double post.

Don't take this wrong, as ya'll did have talent, but you didn't even have a kid who can play running back. Clearly you didn't have any RB's.

I see people bragging about your QB setting a record in passes, which is commendable. But did you set some sort of record on fewest yards rushed? If not, I'm sure it was fewest yards of a 9 win team.

One more thing, speakin of defensive talent, how many purple jerseys were scraped off the field? I saw 3 or 4 white jerseys get scraped off the field. One white jersey was down on our side. Of course, our coaches/medics were tending to the AC boy. Ask your kids if Columbia has defensive talent when it comes to hitting. All clean BTW. Did you see our LB knock the kid out? Ask him if Columbia hits, if he's come to.

1st off the special teams coordnator for Columbia is awful. How dumb and idiotic can you be to kick it deep over and over again as they did? 2nd there is film of the "fight" from a Columbia Endzone camera. From what I hear, a Anderson Co coach shoved a official and thats when the coach/cop stepped in front of him. I was there and from my vantage point in the stands I saw several Anderson Co coaches chasing and verbally abusing the officials. Classless behavior.

I saw someone lying on their back. Which is about when the Columbia police had to run all non parents Columbia fans off the field because they were beginning to gather up against all of Anderson County around and outside the visiting locker room.

Way to go Mavs :flower:.... U didnt shake hands with the other team, ur coaches tried to go after the officials and started a pushing match on the field, everyone is sayin u guys were saying some racial slurs on the field (shocker) thats what u call an example of good class :lol: Boy u guys are sore losers, and that is represented clearly by all the ac fans posts following the game, heck any of the four games u lost this season, always crying about something... U guys don't take losing very well and its so funny to me!!!!!! Please get over it and stop crying about the refs, its getting old..... And AC is a bad example of how knoxville area teams conduct themselves, their are a lot of high class teams over here so please dont judge all of us! Im sorry ac but if u give up 50 points in a high school play-off game u dont deserve to win, and if u cant score on ur last drive with 1:30 on the clock u dont deserve to win, And Thats the Bottom Line Cause Dragonfan Said So :flower:

O and congrats to Mr. Williams on breaking the state passing record.... thats a big time accomplishment!!!!! He put up big time numbers all season, but he does need to thank his head coach for coming, dont get me wrong he is a great QB and im not looking foward to next season watching him an his fast little recievers, but i dont think he would have put up them kind of numbers in the wing-t :flower: Great job Williams, throw out ur shoulder this off-season before the clinton game ok..... JK

Don't take this wrong, as ya'll did have talent, but you didn't even have a kid who can play running back. Clearly you didn't have any RB's.

I see people bragging about your QB setting a record in passes, which is commendable. But did you set some sort of record on fewest yards rushed? If not, I'm sure it was fewest yards of a 9 win team.

One more thing, speakin of defensive talent, how many purple jerseys were scraped off the field? I saw 3 or 4 white jerseys get scraped off the field. One white jersey was down on our side. Of course, our coaches/medics were tending to the AC boy. Ask your kids if Columbia has defensive talent when it comes to hitting. All clean BTW. Did you see our LB knock the kid out? Ask him if Columbia hits, if he's come to.

Commendable, really? A kid sets a state record in two less games than the previous record holder and all you can say is commendable. Wow! As far as all the extra-curricular, all I saw on a news video was a Columbia coach coming across the field toward the AC coaches. The Columbia coach put his hands on the AC coach first, and no punches were thrown.