York at Smith Co.

oldchsman

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOES ANYBODY FROM SMITH KNOW HOW TO GET TO MILAN "WOOPS I FORGOT YOU GUYS DONT NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET THERE YOU GUYS ARE DONE FROM THE DRAGONS YOU HAVE'NT SEEN YET NOR WILL SEE AGAIN THIS YEAR" BY THE WAY THE OLD CAMO FLATBED NISSAN OR DATSUN MADE IT TO SC ALRIGHT YOU GUYS WERE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING THE RIDE BACK IT WAS A LONG RIDE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE TO CELEBRATE A GOOD OLD FASHIONED WHOOPIN ...................

LOL i hate to break it to my peppermint patties but Milan will NAME their score (and I also hate to break it to you but they don't give out golden footballs for 3rd place) You may have beat Carthage but at least we are sparred being the laughing stock of the mid-state when you venture out to west tennessee and the bulldogs lay fi-tty on the Yorkies. Have a nice day. :|

and i would much rather have Maynard over Brown anyday of the week. Sure he may have lost to York the past five times, but you see we have respect around the mid-state. At least we are not seen as a bunch of traveling circus clowns.. If your not respected, then your irrelvant. And after Milan lays fitty on ya, YAI will go back to being that school on the corner of nowhere and who cares.

IF I HAD JUST LOST MY 5TH IN A ROW ESPECIALLY IN THE THIRD STATE ROUND I MIGHT HAVE SAID THE SAME BUT YOU GUYS ARE A LAUGHING STOCK FOR THE 5TH TIME TO A VERY GOOD YAI TEAM SIT BACK SULL UP AND ENJOY THE REST OF THE SEASON ......... OH I FORGOT YOUR SEASON IS OVER ....................GO DRAGONS