Good Matches This Weekend

eaglewrestling84

Does anyone have results from the Red Bank or the Tullahoma preseason tournaments?

I'll give it a shot on some

112 Jacod Stevens (sd) beat madison martin by about 4

119 grayson mullins and chico white both made it to the finals in a good weight class that included fuller ( rhea Co) and Vittieo ( green back) and Levon miller Red Bank

130 was a good class with Mr Watson bumping up and beating jess hooper (greenback) in route to the finals

where he would have faced Alex Manley. Manley beat Jake Gamble ( SD) and Jack Boone and Boone beat gamble

135 Cole Hayes beat Turbo Smith 8-1 I think and beat some tough rhea co kid who lost to Tubo 1-0

I heard that Adam Shuford beat Blake Henry 5-3. it is great to see Adam back on the mat.

I know I'm missing some but there weren't that many kids there unforntantly.

It was great to see Jamie Miller there and talk with him.

bcb iii :popcorneater:

On kind of a sour note, I witnessed some pooooooooooooor sportsmanship so early in a meaningless pre-season tournament ( throwing head gear across the mat into the wall and then not shaking the other coaches hand). I guess when you have overbearing dads sometimes that's what happens.

Is Bayou Bear alive, if not does anyone know if his wife is receiving gentlemen friends??

Does anyone have results from the Red Bank or the Tullahoma preseason tournaments?

I heard that Adam Shuford beat Blake Henry 5-3. it is great to see Adam back on the mat.

BCB,

Do you know what weight the Shufford / Henry match occurred at? I had heard of Adam's potential impending return but now will need to slide him into the rankings... I am guessing at 160 but I am sure 171 may have been possible.

BCB,

Do you know what weight the Shufford / Henry match occurred at? I had heard of Adam's potential impending return but now will need to slide him into the rankings... I am guessing at 160 but I am sure 171 may have been possible.

This information is very top secret, but if you buy Harry and I one round I'd be willing to tell, what the heck...

Put him inthe 160 class and put him wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up there.

So will you telling of the matches that you boys participated in this weekend or is it hush hush.

bcb iii :popcorneater:

BCB,

This information is very top secret, but if you buy Harry and I one round I'd be willing to tell, what the heck...

Put him inthe 160 class and put him wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy up there.

So will you telling of the matches that you boys participated in this weekend or is it hush hush.

bcb iii :thumb:

That should make the weight at 160 a little more interesting if Shufford stays there. From what I was seeing so far it is looking like a 2 horse race between Martino and Rupiper.

Go take a look at the thread on the Germantown pre-season where I posted the results I could think of. Ask any specifics over there and I will try and fill in details from matches you want.

At 160 dont forget about Daniel Todd.

Had been working under the assumption Todd would move up again since he has consistently moved up his career.

Of course he would probably need to have gotten a bit taller to legitimately deal with 171.

Todd's addition would make 160 start to look like a pretty tough weight again.

Is Bayou Bear alive, if not does anyone know if his wife is receiving gentlem

en friends

Bayou is alive and well. He has been traveling and working overtime to get ahead before Wrestling starts. Should be back online soon. Said he wanted to sit out of the Message Boards until Action started so he wouldnt have to answer " Why won't Bradley wrestle Baylor" Threads.

The score to the Shuford vs Henry match was 10-3

Lets see, nice first post but I'll play along. 6-3 start of third, periods 2-1-1, Blaike was cautioned 2 times to start the 2nd period for elbow placement, 1 time two start the third for too quick of a start which made the score 7-3 , which made 3 point exposure now out of the question and Blaike needs a pin in one minute period, tried to cradle and ride till 16 seconds left, and then tried a desperation roll to put Adam on his back and slipped out of it, thus Adam getting 2 points for the reversal. Score is 9-3. I doubt Adam cared what the score was because they will wrestle again on December 3rd at 160. There, since making a point of a few points mattered to you.