Clarkrange at Forrest

wonsa

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though Miss Hawn stated in her article that Clarkrange "would not beat them by 32 again," in all honesty, the point spread could be just that again this year. Forrest is replacing four starters from last season, and while Hawn is an outstanding player, Clarkrange has the height and skill in the post to counteract her with Heady and Dickens. Clarkrange has stronger guard play, more star power, more depth, and better coaching. This game should let us know where both of these teams stand at the tip-off of the 2009 - 2010 season. Clarkrange by 20.

My beloved Lady Rockets will certainly have their hands full (as always) with the Lady Buffaloes on Tuesday. As pt12 stated, we lost 4 starters and CR is returning all but 1 starter from the state champ team of last year, I believe. We will certainly be the big underdog and Beth I am sure will be the focal point for CR. It will be interesting to see how the others step up with opponents of this caliber. As everyone knows.....to be the best you have to play the best. Even though Forrest has struggled with CR everytime we have played them early on......we are there with them at the "Boro" in March. Sooooooo.....play your hearts out Ladies and show em what the Lady Rockets are made of!!!!! Go Lady Rockets!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking Clark Range lost 4 key players, am I wrong? I was only going by the state tournament book.

Lost 4 players to graduation.

Lost 3 starters; Phillips, Green, and Lowe. Also lost 6"2 post Snow, who saw lots of playing time.

Should be a good game.

They did lose 4 players but were able to reload with some MORE timely "transfers" again this year. We won't use the "RECRUIT" word like CR did with us a few years ago but it does seem to be a trend up there now. Seems like yearly they are getting players to "move" into the big ole city of Clarkrange. Is there alot of new industry up there? New jobs maybe? B)

I was thinking Clark Range lost 4 key players, am I wrong? I was only going by the state tournament book.

Lost 4 players to graduation.

Lost 3 starters; Phillips, Green, and Lowe. Also lost 6"2 post Snow, who saw lots of playing time.

Should be a good game.

They did lose 4 players but were able to reload with some MORE timely "transfers" again this year. We won't use the "RECRUIT" word like CR did with us a few years ago but it does seem to be a trend up there now. Seems like yearly they are getting players to "move" into the big ole city of Clarkrange. Is there alot of new industry up there? New jobs maybe? B)

Just like there is in Jackson Co.

Just like there is in Jackson Co.

And RBS for the matter. But see when it happens at JC its "recruiting" and the CR faithful blew up the message boards and so did you! Oh but when it happens at Clarkrange with Heady last year and the 6 new transfers this year including one of York's starters from last year and by the way speaking of that how does a player get to transfer to another school "in the same county" and not lose eligibility? Something is fishy with that or maybe Rogers has so much pull with TSSAA that they just let him do whatever it is they want? I guess the Sleeper girl was considered a "transfer" to RedBoiling as well right muffin?