Clarkrange at Forrest

wonsa

The girls from York are Larryetta Bird...great shooter, slow feet but fast mind and knows were every player is. Magicella Johnson is a big point guard with unbelievable skills for a big guard who can run the break, score or dish even slow things down and create mismatches downlow. Kareem Paula Abdul Jabbar is a long lanky center with a wonderful skyhook shot which is unable to be defended. And Micheala Jordan pure shooter with ability to score in bunches..great defender as well and will lead them to several gold balls.

The one from Pine Haven is LeBronda James. Unbelievably skilled player coming straight from kindergarten and like the other four, she will make an immediate impact for Coach Rogers. Word is they already have full rides to the school of their choice. High profile players like this usually go to York but felt the move to CR would help their ability to be noticed even more than they are.

Good luck to these young ladies! :evil:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I knew Laken woud be back for JC and Heady for CR but I was not very clear about it, sounded like I was lumping the 2 teams together. Kelli Reed is the returining CR player along with Heady. Thank you for listing them. Like I said before.....old and feeble minded. :evil: So the freshman class at CR is made up of players that transferred from York.....how many made the move? Will any of them be impact players right away?

Freshman class are just Fentress Co middle schoolers who chose CR for high school.

Never attended York for high school

Yes I knew Laken woud be back for JC and Heady for CR but I was not very clear about it, sounded like I was lumping the 2 teams together. Kelli Reed is the returining CR player along with Heady. Thank you for listing them. Like I said before.....old and feeble minded. :shock: So the freshman class at CR is made up of players that transferred from York.....how many made the move? Will any of them be impact players right away?

Freshman class are just Fentress Co middle schoolers who chose CR for high school.

While that is a true statement they attended York's feeder school. 99.9% of all the kids that go to that middle school go to York Institute for high school.

Yes I knew Laken woud be back for JC and Heady for CR but I was not very clear about it, sounded like I was lumping the 2 teams together. Kelli Reed is the returining CR player along with Heady. Thank you for listing them. Like I said before.....old and feeble minded. :shock: So the freshman class at CR is made up of players that transferred from York.....how many made the move? Will any of them be impact players right away?

While that is a true statement they attended York's feeder school. 99.9% of all the kids that go to that middle school go to York Institute for high school.

Maybe it's down to around 98.7 now.

Well lemme see here....Bird (my personal favorite), Jabbar,Jordan and James.......I kinda guessed you were full of "it" lol, however with the reputation CR is getting for players....and the fact that everyone is talking about the freshman class.........I still thought WOW was the correct answer!!!! :thumb:

Yes I knew Laken woud be back for JC and Heady for CR but I was not very clear about it, sounded like I was lumping the 2 teams together. Kelli Reed is the returining CR player along with Heady. Thank you for listing them. Like I said before.....old and feeble minded. :thumb: So the freshman class at CR is made up of players that transferred from York.....how many made the move? Will any of them be impact players right away?

Thats because 99.9% do not play basketball. The incoming freshman can play at any high school they wish, That is the rules. so.... while your statement is true...who cares?