Rockwood @ Boyd-Buchanan

BnL

congrats to the tigers for making it this far. this is still no reason to be satisfied. you have to more games before accomplishing every team in the state's maing goal. a lot of people, including myself, didnt think you all could make it this far. a lot of things have fell in your favor and its time to take advantage of that. you have an opportunity to do something a lot of people dont get to. stay focused this week while preparing. Mayor better shut the town down friday night. GO TIGERS!!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reaction, Buc, other Boyd crew,

After reading the S.Pitt thread this week and the past few weeks, its seems they are unbeatable. I mean, their faster than everybody, tougher than everybody, hit harder than everybody, etc.

You guys beat them. I think they were without their QB that game. Can you give an unbiased opinion on their team speed, defense, offense, etc. What should GCA look for in this game. I'll be honest with you, I don't have a clue what to expect. Any info for our fans would be appreciated.

Sorry to crash your thread, just needed some help. Thanks.

After reading the S.Pitt thread this week and the past few weeks, its seems they are unbeatable. I mean, their faster than everybody, tougher than everybody, hit harder than everybody, etc.

You guys beat them. I think they were without their QB that game. Can you give an unbiased opinion on their team speed, defense, offense, etc. What should GCA look for in this game. I'll be honest with you, I don't have a clue what to expect. Any info for our fans would be appreciated.

Check your game thread for my thoughts Silver.

Silverandblue09 S. Pitt is everything they build up to be from their fans. They have great speed and will knock your socks off. They blitz on us a lot, almost every play. However we are a running team and they knew it coming in. I think that their coach is the best thing going in SP he is very good at coming up with a good game plan. They run the spread with a twist of wing-t. The running plays are a lot of miss-direction. They like to keep the ball in the hands of the playmaker the QB with run pass options (pre-season scrimmage) I think we had more success running in between the tackles and our running back cutting back against the field; he got extra yards with SP over pursuit to the ball. They are a real deal and it will take your best game to come out with the W. That is my honest opinion whether they are playing you, us or whoever else in the state. They can be beat but you are going to know they were there.