Rockwood @ Boyd-Buchanan

BnL

Reaction, will you be on the bleachers at this game? If so were and are you wearing you backward Boston cap?

I will be there. Normally I sit on the side of the bleachers closest to the scoreboard. I will have my backwards Boston hat on, as well as a blue Boyd Buc football pullover and my better half beside me, aka my fiance haha.

Oh that is cute. Has she started to check coachT? Because you must be sucking up for some reason :thumb:

Im back in town and possibly making it to practice tomorrow. Anyone else going to be there?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word in the 37421 is that a certain #7 wr, qb, pk,ss, pt, and pr will be at practice Thursday and at the game Friday (if I can get him out of bed by 10.) All that studying at college must be really tough, 'cause every time he comes home he sleeps an awful lot! Yeah, that's it.

I am renting out space by the sideline heaters if there are any takers.

I am looking forward to this game! It's been '04 since the Bucs have been this far.

Reaction- might want to layer up a bit more than just a BBS hoodie, it's gonna be a cold one Friday. Either that or snuggle up to miss fiance' a little closer!

To the RW Tigers: Get there early, as the parking is limited ($3 donation to the band.) Or you can park at a big Presb. church across the main road and walk about 1/2 mile. Great concession stand! Brats, chicken, BBQ, burgers and hot chocolate are the highlights. Bathrooms on home side across from the concessions line.

We may be small (250 or so in the high school) but we know how to take good care of a crowd!

Bucs roll in this one in a closer game than we like!

Old Pirate says Bucky and reaction's Bucs will prevail in this feud in the Swamp. OP don't rightly know anything about Rockwood, cept SP played them many years ago. Good Luck to the Bucs. Dad burnit......OP is feeling a bit woosy....must be coming down with that ther Swine flu and it's making OP delusional a pulling for them city fellers. :hungry::roflol:

To the Rockwood Tigers,

Remember there is something to be said about hard working, determined people. You've got strong coaches and you play for the TEAM and the school you represent. You all are tough country boys who work hard and play football hard. Go into this game with a passion for winning and never let down your guard for one second. Victory can be yours!

Tigers triumph over Buckies....

GO TIGERS!!!!!

TG

Here we are in week 14, 1 game away from the big dance in Cookeville.

I am here to hand out some H8 for the Boyd Buchannan boys.

Don't count these Tigers out for a minute.......If you do, then you will be turning in your equipment like the last 3 opponents they have played.

Those boys from Hampton just thought they were gonna rattle their milk jugs, and blow over these tigers.......And that just didn't happen........they thought a 260 lb Fullback was going to intimitade the tigers.....didn't happen.........thought that long ride up to the middle of nowhere was going to bother those tigers........didn't happen.

I am not a Tigers fan, but I will be rootin for them again this week.......especially since the boys from BB are running their gobblers just like the Hampton faithful..........now all those Hampton people are bashing their coach!!!

So BB: What will you be doing next week??? Turning in equipment, and bashing your coaches for the loss the tigers have handed to you???? or Making plans for the trip up to Cookeville for the big one???

Only time will tell.

BUT

I wouldn't be making plans just yet.......the tigers are primed and ready to break another teams heart and end your season.

P.S.--You guys wouldn't happen to have a cannon down there at your field would you??? If not, you could borrow Hampton's......it has plenty of room on it's schedule.

Hater if you like to go to Hampton and "borrow" their cannon I'm sure we can make good use of it scaring the geese away. We don’t have a horn, cannon or any other noise makers. Don’t need it; only popping sounds are on the field. As I said before if Rockwood D can hold us under 14 points they have a chance to win. I don’t think they can. It will not be a blowout but I think Rockwood will have a hard time scoring. Just make sure the QB arm is loose, throwing the only way Rockwood will move the ball.

Boyd 28

Rockwood 7

GO BUCS

Hater if you like to go to Hampton and "borrow" their cannon I'm sure we can make good use of it scaring the geese away. We don’t have a horn, cannon or any other noise makers. Don’t need it; only popping sounds are on the field. As I said before if Rockwood D can hold us under 14 points they have a chance to win. I don’t think they can. It will not be a blowout but I think Rockwood will have a hard time scoring. Just make sure the QB arm is loose, throwing the only way Rockwood will move the ball.

Boyd 28

Rockwood 7

GO BUCS

You don't understand Buc. They just gonna line up and run the ball straight at us. That QB won't need his arm against our big, but slow defense. We are going to get a lesson in pure smash mouth football come Friday night. They might have 2 backs with 150 yards on us. Oh No's! :twisted::roflolk: