Rockwood @ Boyd-Buchanan

BnL

Well, Rockwood is no doubt a tough squad. It looks like boyd just had to much talent from looking at the final score. I was impressed by Rockwoods grit and determination when they came down and ousted Oneida from the playoffs. They showed great toughness. Its just to bad that their assistant coaches up in the press box acted like fools during that game. It's normal to be excited about the game, its another thing when your cussing, bangin on tables in front of kids especially. It just showed no class. But I think the Rockwood community and players are much better examples than they.

You signed up to say that. Hope it was worth it. In the end..42-0...

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Bucs! They have a great team and they beat our butt every way possible but just remember they do get who they want while we are limited. Not whining, just telling the facts. And my other complaint is why are you throwing on 1st and 10 up 42-0 in the third? Not to much class. Good luck to the Bucs, I wish you the best against TC.

Congrats to the Bucs! They have a great team and they beat our butt every way possible but just remember they do get who they want while we are limited. Not whining, just telling the facts. And my other complaint is why are you throwing on 1st and 10 up 42-0 in the third? Not to much class. Good luck to the Bucs, I wish you the best against TC.

Common misconception. BBS only gets kids whose parents can fork over $8000+ for tuition (we did it by driving really old cars for 16 years.) and agree to abide by the school rules and can get their kids there every day, not "whoever they want." This ain't no big-bucks school with deep pockets like Baylor or BGA or Ensworth. I'll bet that y'all have kids coming to your school who live farther from it than BBS does, on average.

I was a little disappointed by throwing with a big lead, but it is the playoffs and I reckon they have to keep the 2nd string ready. It didn't affect the outcome of the game though, no scoring in the 2nd half and I'm pretty sure that every kid got on the field for both sides.

Private....You have no class. If our coaches were "cussing" and banging on tables why did it take three weeks to bother you. It seems you have a case of sore loser. Boyd-Buchanan...good luck you whipped our tales. We had a great season. Private, next time have enough guts to call the coaches out if they really did what you say they were doing. I also don't see how banging on tables is a crime. 5 turnovers would cause some coaches to jump off a bridge. Enough about the past. Good luck to both 2A teams playing in the championship. You deserve it! Keep everyone healthy and safe. May the best team win.