South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

I heard the ring leader of the hecklers was leaving around 1:30 to get up there early and get into Grace Christians heads....Just what one of my friends was told and he passed the info along to me...so maybe you Grace fans can look for him....although be careful what ya say...this guy is huge...and ripped with muscles....not hard to spot out by no means :o Intimidation

Just read some disturbing posts about your "hecklers" during last weeks game. I can't believe you guys don't condone this type of behavior. And as for your "big muscled" friend, he's nothing the BIG BLUE of Knox County can't take care of. Let him step out of line, they will be watching, and will be warned. That goes for our fans as well, although, I don't think you have to worry about us.

I'm really disappointed in the posts about your home game with Gville. That type of behavior has no place in High School atheletics.

We did not do anything wrong at all in the Gordonsville game...This is called home field advantage....Now we want to turn yall's place into our own home :o field :lol: I think we can....And our big heckler...can not get into trouble at all cause he does nothing illegal...just likes to talk....I know for a fact we will have former players walking the sideline...and I am talking about players from early 90's late 80's and they will say stuff to our players to get them jacked up as well as yalls I am sure...statements like...get ya some....you better get ready for a beating....wheres your varsity team...and more are all part of the game....We do not condone it...like I have said many times...its part of the game...and part of tradition...Fear the Orange and Black...Fear SP

Read the last 2 pages of the Gville / SPitt thread. There's some disturbing stuff that was posted, about bathroom availability, walking thru cheeleaders on the visiting side, etc. I don't call that "home field" advantage. I call that Busch League. If its false allegations, let me know. As of this post, that's all I have to go by.

The "heckling" you talked about above IS part of the game. I would have no problem with comments like that. Its the cussing of High School players and degrading comments (that I saw at Greenback) that concerns me. By the way, it doesn't matter 2 squats what I have a problem with, just stating an opinion. How many more days do we have to wait!!!!

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading on this little website here that Grider had a bus going up and it cost ten dollars to get on it. You have to be joking. Let me ask you a question. Does this include a game ticket and a meal? You think Im joking cause Im not. I cant believe Grider is charging this much money for this bus ride to this game. Does anyone know if Grider is going to make Fennell matchup with that Williams boy? They are almost the same size and weight. All Grider has to do is buy him some cleat extensions so he will be the same height and then he will be able to guard this boy real good.

It wont happen ROY I am sure because Jijuan is a Defensive End as you know...but if he did guard that boy he could put him on lock down I am pretty sure....I mean after all Jijuan is 6'4 200+ and very physical, but like I said...the tall guy will probably be Terrell or Malcolms sole responsibility :lol: no worries..I am sure Coach Grider has came up with a good game plan to stop the 2009 version of "Seth Skogen".....Dang it....I want a shut out!!!!!!

THIS IS YOUR GAME BIG E!!!!! Take control and make it happen. Go after every ball as if it were your last (and it could be)!!!! RAM PRIDE!!!!!

silverandblue, I think you read some post wrong maybe....during the Gordonsville game...they were the ones throwing cheapshots at us and talking trash to us and trying to get us thrown out of the game...our boys simply pointed up to the scoreboard...that is good sportmanship :o So, you heard the facts from me....I saw Zones boy get punched below the belt while getting up from a pile so it was those guys playing dirty and talking not us....we play with pride and character :lol:

I was reading on this little website here that Grider had a bus going up and it cost ten dollars to get on it. You have to be joking. Let me ask you a question. Does this include a game ticket and a meal? You think Im joking cause Im not. I cant believe Grider is charging this much money for this bus ride to this game. Does anyone know if Grider is going to make Fennell matchup with that Williams boy? They are almost the same size and weight. All Grider has to do is buy him some cleat extensions so he will be the same height and then he will be able to guard this boy real good.

It wont happen ROY I am sure because Jijuan is a Defensive End as you know...but if he did guard that boy he could put him on lock down I am pretty sure....I mean after all Jijuan is 6'4 200+ and very physical, but like I said...the tall guy will probably be Terrell or Malcolms sole responsibility :o no worries..I am sure Coach Grider has came up with a good game plan to stop the 2009 version of "Seth Skogen".....Dang it....I want a shut out!!!!!!

THIS IS YOUR GAME BIG E!!!!! Take control and make it happen. Go after every ball as if it were your last (and it could be)!!!! RAM PRIDE!!!!!

Big E as you call him better like being physical off the line :o Because he will get bumped or chipped every play whether he gets the ball or not I am positive...not saying anything bad about the kid cause I do not down a player...but a kid with his size that is a threat will be getting a hat touched to him every time :lol: Keep your eyes peeled son...or it could be ear-hole season

silverandblue, I think you read some post wrong maybe....during the Gordonsville game...they were the ones throwing cheapshots at us and talking trash to us and trying to get us thrown out of the game...our boys simply pointed up to the scoreboard...that is good sportmanship :o So, you heard the facts from me....I saw Zones boy get punched below the belt while getting up from a pile so it was those guys playing dirty and talking not us....we play with pride and character :lol:

That's not what my post was about. Read the posts, it's about standing in front of bathroom doors, walking thru cheeleaders on the opposing side, heckling "old lady" fans on the opposing team. It wasn't about what happened on the field. I have a feeling you wouldn't condone this type of behavior, but their folks say it happened...

silverandblue, I think you read some post wrong maybe....during the Gordonsville game...they were the ones throwing cheapshots at us and talking trash to us and trying to get us thrown out of the game...our boys simply pointed up to the scoreboard...that is good sportmanship :o So, you heard the facts from me....I saw Zones boy get punched below the belt while getting up from a pile so it was those guys playing dirty and talking not us....we play with pride and character :o

That's not what my post was about. Read the posts, it's about standing in front of bathroom doors, walking thru cheeleaders on the opposing side, heckling "old lady" fans on the opposing team. It wasn't about what happened on the field. I have a feeling you wouldn't condone this type of behavior, but their folks say it happened...

Now I am going to tell you I am a diehard SP fan and I promise you that type of crap does not happen at SP....Our fans get on the players...not the opposing fans...That stuff that you mentioned is classless and we at SP do not take part in it I can assure you :lol: It was probably just some jealous fan from the opposing team....No worries of that stuff happening up there I promise :o

sp reminds me of the big bullie on the block who always talks a big game but never brings it when the money is on the line and then when the person that is getting picked on finally gets tired of it and fights back the big bullie buckles under pressure. yea they are good and can play but what are they going to do when they get hit in the mouth?

Powerp he is referring to a couple posting that Zone's boy was doing some dirty things. which isn't true. and the way they put it we caused a lot of it.. they pointed out that when Eddie put the flag in the ground it taunted them.. geeesh.. anyone who watched that game saw what happened.. and as far as taunting these are 15 16 17 year old kids it happens taunting and kicking and hitting are a big difference...Im not blaming kids as much as a coach that stands by and doesn't get in there grill after wards,,, trust me girder and Wilson and coach Hale does...one more point .. I remember in 2007 in a certain championship we ran away with a game.. it was over 3 mins into the game.. i believe we scored 52 point's and everyone played.. Grace do not let up do not blink, if and it could happen you get up early don't get cocky cause if you do spitt can easily put 46 unanswered on teh board fast ask Gordonsville...

The "heckling" you talked about above IS part of the game. I would have no problem with comments like that.

Like or not the SP "Rail Birds" are what they are. They make a lot of noise but are pretty harmless in comparison to some things I saw. And that's all I've got to say about that!

Grace has a good team. Their QB has a good arm and is elusive. The RB runs hard and is the best athlete on the team. The big receiver is not the fastest WR you will see and is not very physical but has great hands...if it catchable.... he doesn't miss. They have some weaknesses as we do. Penalties is one of their's. We just need to keep our cool. They run about every set known in football including the "Pole Cat". Should be an interesting game.

sp reminds me of the big bullie on the block who always talks a big game but never brings it when the money is on the line and then when the person that is getting picked on finally gets tired of it and fights back the big bullie buckles under pressure. yea they are good and can play but what are they going to do when they get hit in the mouth?

Oh They Gonna Bring it..They Gonna Shake up Disney World :lol: