South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

Let me ask you a question zone person. What is this polecat formation that Grider is going to run? Is that one of those formations that Tom Brady gets in for the Patriots offense? I saw one formation yesterday where Brady put his running back behind him in the shotgun offense. Is this that polecat formation or not? Let me ask you another question. Does anyone know if Grider is going to matchup Fennell on that big 6 ft 5 inch boy that this team has. Fennell is about his size and will be able to guard this big boy if Grider buys him those cleat extensions to make him 6 ft 5 inches too. You think im joking because I am not. Fennell is a strong and fast boy that can do a good job of guarding this boy for The Grace School. Let me ask you another question is this Grace School have anything to do with the Grace School in Chattanooga? I think our boys will be ready to play some good ball this week. I hope Grider makes them lift weights again this week so we will be strong again this week. It has made a big difference for us in the 2 games so far. I want these boys to get the chance to go play in Crossville this year for the championship.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sp reminds me of the big bullie on the block who always talks a big game but never brings it when the money is on the line and then when the person that is getting picked on finally gets tired of it and fights back the big bullie buckles under pressure. yea they are good and can play but what are they going to do when they get hit in the mouth?

Ummmm how many state Titles do you think we own?? how many svc championships. way to many semi final games . your a funny person...

sp reminds me of the big bullie on the block who always talks a big game but never brings it when the money is on the line and then when the person that is getting picked on finally gets tired of it and fights back the big bullie buckles under pressure. yea they are good and can play but what are they going to do when they get hit in the mouth?

Ummmm how many state Titles do you think we own?? how many svc championships. way to many semi final games . your a funny person...

he just wants something to say casue they got put out... every since polk beat us tidepride has said we will get beat this week then when we win it will be next week. im tired of hearing it polk beat us ok if we had another quarter it would have happened but thats how the cookie crumbles. so get over the fact polk is out and realize we are actually a good team that actually has a darn good chance and a gold ball this year and polk dont. so drop it now back to sp and gc. yea what is the polecat formation?

who is gc's fastest player and what does he run in a 40

Shouldn't you be posting in the basketball forms? :lol:

Look guy's we all know Grace is a great Team... but part of the Game is to root and taunt and scream for your Team.... Just like ill pull for the vol's win or loose as will i do the same but with more passion for the Pirate's. In my opinion if you don't.. your not a true fan.. defenition of a true fan is year in year out you support them.. no matter if your kid plays or not...and let's remember this is I see alot of people saying spitt thinks there all that and there unbeatable... I do NOT see one player from spitt on here talking smack.. I do know for a fact that Coacht is off limits for the players.. so lets not knock the pirates for what there fan's do.. same thing for Grace..

polecat is almost the A11 offense the linemen are to the left of the qb except for the guard and center this link show's an option play in the wildcat formation

http://www.jocksupport.com/Coaches/foot ... ption.html

I may be wrong (and it wouldn't surprise me if I am) but I believe the play you linked is illegal now. Before this season the A11, or at least the basic principles that made it effective, were ruled against. So now there is no "everyone can be an "eligible receiver" formation anymore. And the center in that play can not go out for a pass as it is drawn up.

You are right DrunkenSailor, The A11 offense can not have everyone going out for a pass...especially the center...this is not back yard football :roflol: ...That offense would not work against SP anyways cause we are to fast!! I believe you can still run the formation; however you still have to have the same number of men on the line as usual and your linemen can not be down field....so its a stupid play anyways in my book....

http://karamckamey.smugmug.com/GCA-High-School-Sports/GCA-vs-CAK/9369014_i9wEU#627043575_dAog3

Here are some pictures made by a professional Photog (Kara McKamey) of Grace Christion Facilities. If you scan thru them you can get a good idea of what to expect.

Go Pirates

Awesome pics thanks. Looks like we better bring blankets and chairs or show up Thursday to get a seat.[/quote

From what I can tell from these pictures, Grace's visitor's side looks like Chattanooga Central's, with the chain link fence being attached to the stands. ( picture # 100 ) Bless their hearts, looks like they are trying!!

what time does the game start and what are the directions,the pirates better get ready because if grace beat rockwood. they are good.it looks like this team is a speed team .not a smash mouth team,am i correct or do they do it all.grider will have the mighty pirates ready on offense and danny will control the defence.

so the fans need to come and pack both sides of the field and support them.if we play like we did at central we will win but if we play like we did against polk we will lose.get ready boys and trust these 2 coaches come to play

I heard the ring leader of the hecklers was leaving around 1:30 to get up there early and get into Grace Christians heads....Just what one of my friends was told and he passed the info along to me...so maybe you Grace fans can look for him....although be careful what ya say...this guy is huge...and ripped with muscles....not hard to spot out by no means :roflol: Intimidation

Just read some disturbing posts about your "hecklers" during last weeks game. I can't believe you guys don't condone this type of behavior. And as for your "big muscled" friend, he's nothing the BIG BLUE of Knox County can't take care of. Let him step out of line, they will be watching, and will be warned. That goes for our fans as well, although, I don't think you have to worry about us.

I'm really disappointed in the posts about your home game with Gville. That type of behavior has no place in High School atheletics.

SilverandBlue: This sounds much like a threat to me... I'm wondering if our coaches are aware of what is being said here? Seems like an inordinate amount of " smack talking " from fans of a team that is GUARANTEED a victory just by showing up. Most championship programs let the team do the talking on the field. No need for such antics. Being talented and being RESPECTED don't always go hand in hand.

BTW being a " newbie " here, I've enjoyed reading your posts... you always keep it classy. :roflol: