Maryville and Riverdale Battle of the "BIG BOYS"

matback

OK Riverdail folk...weather updait.....snow showers and cold Fridee nite.....brang yore chiller killers......Eye'll jist snuggle up agin mommaSTARS.... :roflol:

Stars it's been a real hoot reading your post on the T. Lets say your english teacher must have lost all of his or her hair before you graduated or just a gut feeling here droped out maybe? Any ways I don't mean to put any dought to your weather report for this Friday night but the local weather man from our neck of the woods said we might see a little RED REIGN falling in the "black hole" come Friday night. Keep up the good post and best of luck to you and the Maryville folk.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The teams Riverdale played outscored the teams Maryville played by 312 points. When you look at that stat, it tells you that the level of team that Riverdale played was by far higher than the teams Maryville played.

I'd like to see where your #'s are coming from - but regardless I don't think your logic holds up. Did you guys play Alcoa this year?

Officially the "BlackHole" seats 8,100. The home side seats 7,000 and the visiting bleachers seat 1100.

I don't think that is correct.

OK Riverdail folk...weather updait.....snow showers and cold Fridee nite.....brang yore chiller killers......Eye'll jist snuggle up agin mommaSTARS.... :blink:

Stars it's been a real hoot reading your post on the T. Lets say your english teacher must have lost all of his or her hair before you graduated or just a gut feeling here droped out maybe? Any ways I don't mean to put any dought to your weather report for this Friday night but the local weather man from our neck of the woods said we might see a little RED REIGN falling in the "black hole" come Friday night. Keep up the good post and best of luck to you and the Maryville folk.

Don't misinterpret Stars' dialect as gibberish. I have been studying his posts for more than a year, and I think I have finally figured it out. He is writing primarily in Gaelic, with elements of Middle Dutch, a smidgen of Swedish, a hint of Portuguese, with a few Serbo-Croatian tendencies. Throw in a few Mandarin Chinese idioms, and there you have it.

Hope this helps.

OK Riverdail folk...weather updait.....snow showers and cold Fridee nite.....brang yore chiller killers......Eye'll jist snuggle up agin mommaSTARS.... :blink:

Don't misinterpret Stars' dialect as gibberish. I have been studying his posts for more than a year, and I think I have finally figured it out. He is writing primarily in Gaelic, with elements of Middle Dutch, a smidgen of Swedish, a hint of Portuguese, with a few Serbo-Croatian tendencies. Throw in a few Mandarin Chinese idioms, and there you have it.

Hope this helps.

Hope this helps.

CG.....Eye thank ewe left out tha middull Allen-Wickiun ellymint......

;)

Stars it's been a real hoot reading your post on the T. Lets say your english teacher must have lost all of his or her hair before you graduated or just a gut feeling here droped out maybe?

oldhoopsdad.....let's jist say that when'st thay graided my papurs inn red ink...Looked like tha teecher tried two commit suoeycide.....Thay wuz so much red ink on thair she had two haiv tried two slash her rist.... ;)

Hey David, secman here.Did I read that correctly, we can ride charter buses.I know the team is on those, but hadn't heard anything else.Let me know, and I just watched the video of the Oakland game.Awesome footage wouldn't you agree.

You have seen Stork's video of Blackman II haven't you? http://www.storkmontgomery.com/

Great Video link. Thanks.

One thing I notice is that GQ has faced this offense couple of times. Both teams had huge players compared to what Maryville has had in the last few years. Neither defense was impressive. Lots of missed tackles and what seemed like from the short video undisciplined players. One thing about the Riverdale offense is that Maryville IMO will be OK as long as they don't give up the big run. This is a concern because of they way our defense has played against the run this year. Its good BUT not as good as past years. Maryville needs to make sure they stop the run early and force Riverdale to pass the ball around. IDK about Riverdale but Maryville can be down 3 TD's going into the 4th and they will not panic for one single second. I have not watched enough film of Riverdale to give you anything else except my opinion based on handful of short videos I've see. Here is how I think the game will play out....

Pretty close first half. Riverdale is able to run against Maryville with success. 3-4yr runs with a couple of bend but dont break 20-30yrd runs. Maryville will be very balanced and keep Riverdale guessing the whole night. I see it 17-10 Maryville at the half.

The second half Riverdale will come out with what worked the first half and thats moving the ball on the ground with a pass here and there. By the time the 4th comes around I see it a 27-13 game. Maryville will have the ball somewhere midway through the 4th when they pull out a rabbit out of GQ's magic hat. Maryville goes up 34-13 and moves one step closer to the golden ball.

Again, all the is my opinion. Not based on some magical formula which I had a dream about last night and was calculated by some person who has no idea about football (or computer).