Maryville and Riverdale Battle of the "BIG BOYS"

matback

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither team knows much about the other has anybody seen both of these teams in the last 5 or 6 weeks and can give an unbiased opinion?

Maryville was the best team that I seen in east Tennessee this year.I had seen them before the season and on film during the season,but they were much better when I seen them in the first round.Great coaching and players

Neither team knows much about the other has anybody seen both of these teams in the last 5 or 6 weeks and can give an unbiased opinion?

Farragut would probably have the most to say about this matchup. Having played them both, it would be good to hear some of their insights. Regardless of the outcome, I have a feeling that Farragut will be able to say we got beat by the State Champions.

Maryville was the best team that I seen in east Tennessee this year.I had seen them before the season and on film during the season,but they were much better when I seen them in the first round.Great coaching and players

Apparently you have not seen Alcoa.

I believe they are coming to the BLACKHOLE.

That is correct!!! Higher seed hosts. In the 4th round if the same seeds are playing each other, the team from quad 1 is home on odd years (2009).

Yup.

I was hoping that AE would win and we could all rent out Neyland and play a AE/Alcoa then Maryville/Riverdale doubleheader. I think you'd get 30K for that the day after Thanksgiving if not more.

I just knew my prediction of Oakland repeating would somehow be incorrect. Instead we get to see Quarles vs. Aydelott round 3. Although, this will be the first since Aydelott has been at Riverdale and he has employed a solid passing attack into his offensive philosophy this season to balance his running attack. Should be fun to see, as this time it will be for the right to play for the state championship and the loser receives no trophy. Winner will face the winner of Brentwood-White Station.

I believe they are coming to the BLACKHOLE.

That is correct!!! Higher seed hosts. In the 4th round if the same seeds are playing each other, the team from quad 1 is home on odd years (2009).

Yup.

I was hoping that AE would win and we could all rent out Neyland and play a AE/Alcoa then Maryville/Riverdale doubleheader. I think you'd get 30K for that the day after Thanksgiving if not more.

That would be exciting but I feel awful comfortable in the Black hole.