Mckenzie At Trousdale

Butchie

Can ya'll play this one on Saturday?? I can't miss my Pirates play Knox Grace or I would love to come watch this one. McKenzie will have to play their best game to win at the Creekbank....us South Pittsburg fans know that for a fact. Our record of 1-2 shows it is a tough place to play. Good luck to both teams. Whoever wins this one will probably be facing Boyd Buchanan in the state game.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butchie....I saw Trousdale County earlier in the year when they went up to Kentucky to play Mayfield....Jumped out big on the Cardinals before Mayfield staged a huge rally to win the game....Yellow Jackets got a tough O..Didn't look too stout on D but Mayfield has some stud athletes....

For all the TC fans that might want to know, Mayfield was playing tonite with a shot at the state semi-finals...They were 11-1 heading into the game...They are currently ranked #2 in 1A ball in Kentucky...They lost their last regular season game in a monsoon to a 2A team on the road 14-10....

Trousdale is a different team from the Mayfield game. They had some injuries. Trousdale improves as well as any team from the start of the season to the end.

Butchie....I saw Trousdale County earlier in the year when they went up to Kentucky to play Mayfield....Jumped out big on the Cardinals before Mayfield staged a huge rally to win the game....Yellow Jackets got a tough O..Didn't look too stout on D but Mayfield has some stud athletes....

For all the TC fans that might want to know, Mayfield was playing tonite with a shot at the state semi-finals...They were 11-1 heading into the game...They are currently ranked #2 in 1A ball in Kentucky...They lost their last regular season game in a monsoon to a 2A team on the road 14-10....

Trousdale is a different team from the Mayfield game. They had some injuries. Trousdale improves as well as any team from the start of the season to the end.

Yeah, If I remember right they had two..One that would have played, one that would have not but so did Mayfield...I'm sure they have gotten better though...Good teams normally do.... :thumb:

BTW TC fans...Mayfield did win last night so they are 12-1 and in the semi-finals....

Yeah, If I remember right they had two..One that would have played, one that would have not but so did Mayfield...I'm sure they have gotten better though...Good teams normally do.... :thumb:

BTW TC fans...Mayfield did win last night so they are 12-1 and in the semi-finals....

nice... it was'nt just mayfield we were playing, but hey; I'm not complaining.. that's how it should go. we expect nothing less..

Hey 3putt....

I remember the talk after the game...Of course I saw for myself the penalty difference...You knew that was going to happen going in though, playing out-of-state

Anyway..I have from a good and reliable source that told me about a conversation between coach Morris and the TC coach....My source had talked to the Mayfield coach about the game later on in the season..He said Morris (Mayfield coach) told him that he and the TC coach had talked and the TC coach said that after watching the film he said the officials could have called alot more penalties on the Yellow Jackets....

I don't know if that is 100% true (the conversation happened) or just some type of coach-speak yakkity-yak ... Just relaying what I was told....I also think there was talk about TC not coming back to play Graves County next year (which would be silly, it would be a guaranteed win over a 6A size school) but cooler heads prevailed....

Well Now Ole Snoball, I'm Just Proud As Punch Mckenzie And Trousdale Are Hooking Up For The Ticket To The Championship. And Maybe We Can Get A Little Pesp..4ccea3161064506dda8e0c9fd416d1ae.jpg..Ect From Our Eastern Counterparts. But We Are Gonna Have To Overcome The Downright Thrashing That South Pitt Gave Us Last Time We Played One Of Ya'll Easterners, To Get It. LOL. And That Game Put A Seriously Nasty Taste In Our Mouth For Sure. And Listerine Does Not Help At All Let Me Tell Ya. But With That Game In Mind...... Some Of These Guys We're On The Bench From That Lop-Sided Fiasco. So I Don't Think The Shock And Awe Of The Big Game Will Be A Factor. We've Played Well And With A Great Defense. So Let's Yak It Up And Enjoy The Week And Let's Definately Meet Friday Somewhere So I Can Put My Eyes On The Great Coach-Ters From Trousdale.

seven and me were leaving the game last night discussing how excited we were that the creekbank was finally gonna get to play host to one of the all time Great coachT'ers the one and only, Butchie.

we are exciting to welcome mckenzie also and we look forward to another great playoff game!!!

Best of luck to both teams,I got tired of talking trash to those Grace boys so I figured I would come over here and wish both these teams great luck Friday night....its funny I think that TC is finally in the west side of the bracket after all these years :thumb: Can you imagine the type of state championship games us and the jackets could have had if TC had been in the west back then....

Best of luck to both teams,I got tired of talking trash to those Grace boys so I figured I would come over here and wish both these teams great luck Friday night....its funny I think that TC is finally in the west side of the bracket after all these years ;) Can you imagine the type of state championship games us and the jackets could have had if TC had been in the west back then....

No doubt SP would have a few more Silver Balls in their trophy case.. ;):thumb:

Best of luck to both teams,I got tired of talking trash to those Grace boys so I figured I would come over here and wish both these teams great luck Friday night....its funny I think that TC is finally in the west side of the bracket after all these years :thumb: Can you imagine the type of state championship games us and the jackets could have had if TC had been in the west back then....

What good could come from Grace fans talking trash with yall ??... :roflolk: ...I see nothing at all..

South Pitt will beat them like a rented mule....

LOL, Snoball Just The Thought Of Coming To Trousdale And Playing A Game Is Exciting and Also Has A Pucker Factor Of 10. I Was Thinking Last Night During Our Game How Much Fun It Was Gonna Be yaking It Up For Another Week Atleast. I Have Been Chatting With You Guys, For Awhile Now And Have Enjoyed Your Posts As Well. You Guys Have A Storied Program, And One You Should Be Very Proud Of. We Here At Mckenzie Are Trying To Cut Us A Nick In The History Books Of A Solid Program As Well. But We Know We Have To Slay The Dragon So's To Speak, LoL. But We Got It To Do. So Let The Chat And Smack Begin :roflolk:

No doubt SP would have a few more Silver Balls in their trophy case.. :(:roflolk:

Who knows....maybe yall would have more silver :thumb: