Mckenzie At Trousdale

Butchie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its been real and its been fun, but it aint been real fun!

Peace out! I'm headed to the yawning festival where things are really hoppin!

you're a bigger sissy than butchie, and the worst part is i think you wannab! see the thing about the "the big mcdowell" is that it's two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onion... and here's the catch, we don't have the sesame seed bun!! :thumb:

I've been reading the past 2 days and from the looks of all these posts TC is the underdog again. This is the 3rd week in a row that the opposing team traveling to the creekbank has been the heavy favorite. 2 weeks ago TC upset Brady and the Patriots. Last week TC pulled the big upset against the mighty Commanders who had the most talented players that money can buy :thumb: This week we are the underdog again against the McKenzie Rebels with their outstanding defense that makes the '85 Bears look soft. Let's go Jackets. :thumb:

Butchie, Is it true that the McKenzie linebackers don't wear helmets?

Hey are you the one that owns that off kick resturaunt like McDonalds in "Coming to America" :lol:

Look... me and the McDonald's people got this little misunderstanding. See, they're McDonald's... I'm McDowell's. They got the Golden Arches, mine is the Golden Arcs. ^_^

I've been reading the past 2 days and from the looks of all these posts TC is the underdog again. This is the 3rd week in a row that the opposing team traveling to the creekbank has been the heavy favorite. 2 weeks ago TC upset Brady and the Patriots. Last week TC pulled the big upset against the mighty Commanders who had the most talented players that money can buy :thumb: This week we are the underdog again against the McKenzie Rebels with their outstanding defense that makes the '85 Bears look soft. Let's go Jackets. :thumb:

Butchie, Is it true that the McKenzie linebackers don't wear helmets?

McDowell, I guess if you can take everything you read on here seriously you just may need to seek medical/mental assistance. The Rebels can play or we wouldn't have been to the Semi's 3 in a row and once to the championship game in the last 3 seasons. Lessons learned my friend, lessons learned!!! We are coming for real this time. Go ahead and take us lightly and start shuffeling trophys around in your trophy case to make room for the next Gold one that you just may not get!!!! 'Nuff said, I'll bow out to Rebel Nation now.

Is it true that only the players that play defense for McKenzie get to have their name on the back of their jersey?

Dude, we don't have anybody's name on the back of their jerseys. We aren't like that!!! We will be coming as a team. No superstars, just one good team. You will see. If your team sees this the same way you do you will be wishing us good luck in week 15!!!!!!!!

they are just messing with you man. but seriously, we don't take anyone lightly. we fully expect you to show up as a team and bring your A game, we will be very dissapointed if you don't. it's the semis, no room or time for the weak. but you guy's will definately be facing one of the best teams you have ever played and the best team you have played this year, I garuntee. have a safe trip and enjoy the game, we look forward showing the mckenzie folk what true tradition and passion are.

TC- 35

MCK- 7

GO JACKETS!!!!

they are just messing with you man. but seriously, we don't take anyone lightly. we fully expect you to show up as a team and bring your A game, we will be very dissapointed if you don't. it's the semis, no room or time for the weak. but you guy's will definately be facing one of the best teams you have ever played and the best team you have played this year, I garuntee. have a safe trip and enjoy the game, we look forward showing the mckenzie folk what true tradition and passion are.

TC- 35

MCK- 7

GO JACKETS!!!!

And We Can Appreciate That. We Know What We Are Up Against As Well. But I Wanna Wish A Happy Thanksgiving To All. :thumb:

I am afraid that my McKenzie friends are going to get beat in this game. When I talked to Murphy this afternoon he still thinks this game will be a bad one. McKenzie is going to be in big trouble going to play on that Creek Bank. It is hard to win on that place I garuntee you that much. Those Trousdale boys are big and strong and fast boys too. Murphy told me that Friendship Christian was a real good team and them and Trousdale were the 2 best teams on that part of the bracket but they had to play last week. You think im joking because I am not. I hope the boys on these teams have a good and hard game and do not get hurt any. These boys at Trousdale are usually real strong boys that hit real hard. I hope everyone has a good time at this game.

Roy You Need To Take Time Today And Enjoy Your Family.....Because They Are The Root Of Us All. And While Your Doing That And Watching My Cowboys Play, Think Of The Post Your Gonna Make When Mckenzie Wins! You Think I Am Joking But I Am Not! :thumb::thumb: