Liberty Tech vs. Giles County - Semifinals

ftball1956

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEP! Most definatly gone. :lol: Youre a ledgend in your own mind{where ever it is} :roflolk:

Good luck to the Bobcats and Liberty ,have a safe trip over.

His mind has been missing for a while now dedicated. At first I thought he may be going senile or possibly has alzheimers. But on second thought he was probably crazy the whole time.

Ah nah, He's a pretty slick dude.

Hey ,looks like you got sasquatch on your heels there Mike.I would ask WOMG if he's ever stacked it

that high. :lol: Maybe I should hang with you at the game,wouldnt want bigfoot to get you.

I have some old bear traps I can set out to slow the big fella down. :roflolk:

Im not feeding a monster im feeding a loser..you are a LOSER!!! Im 6'5 230 pounds I will be wearing all black friday I will be glad to talk bad to you in front of everyone as people know in Pulaski ive never been one to bite my tongue :roflolk:

Hey, I'm all with you on player support, I've supported everyone of them since I played football with wadded up cups in the old cattle barn that used to be by the field. Im sure I cheered for both of you. But just one hint of advice...don't describe yourself...You sound like you coulda been one he!! of a player, but on here in 2 pages you can go from 6'5 230 to an anorexic midget that can't hold down his mashed potatos.

For all of us that used to be Cats...we gotta give respect to this group...they are surely the baddest group of Cats to ever take the field!

Hey ,looks like you got sasquatch on your heels there Mike.I would ask WOMG if he's ever stacked it

that high. :lol: Maybe I should hang with you at the game,wouldnt want bigfoot to get you.

Yeah I have a feeling WOMG is a pretty clever guy.

I know, I'm hoping I can talk to Bigcountry before friday so he can give me some help on my bigfoot problem. He has alot of experience in that field. I may take you up on the beartraps, I'll just set them around where i'm sitting. :roflolk:

Im not feeding a monster im feeding a loser..you are a LOSER!!! Im 6'5 230 pounds I will be wearing all black friday I will be glad to talk bad to you in front of everyone as people know in Pulaski ive never been one to bite my tongue :roflolk:

Hey, I'm all with you on player support, I've supported everyone of them since I played football with wadded up cups in the old cattle barn that used to be by the field. Im sure I cheered for both of you. But just one hint of advice...don't describe yourself...You sound like you coulda been one he!! of a player, but on here in 2 pages you can go from 6'5 230 to an anorexic midget that can't hold down his mashed potatos.

For all of us that used to be Cats...we gotta give respect to this group...they are surely the baddest group of Cats to ever take the field!

I know who he is. He's not quite 230 but he's pretty big. He never answers my questions though. I don't know why.

I know, I'm hoping I can talk to Bigcountry before friday so he can give me some help on my bigfoot problem. He has alot of experience in that field. I may take you up on the beartraps, I'll just set them around where i'm sitting. :roflolk:

Well looks like the father son combo is gonna tag team you womg and big boy. dont turn your back. Dont worry thou you probably couldnt melt and pour them on either one of you. :lol:

I have some old bear traps I can set out to slow the big fella down.

I know, I'm hoping I can talk to Bigcountry before friday so he can give me some help on my bigfoot problem. He has alot of experience in that field. I may take you up on the beartraps, I'll just set them around where i'm sitting.

Well looks like the father son combo is gonna tag team you womg and big boy. dont turn your back. Dont worry thou you probably couldnt melt and pour them on either one of you. :lol:

Bigboy wouldn't answer me, how do you two know each other so well? Nevermind don't answer that, you need to go watch film or something and get ready for Liberty. :roflolk:

Father and son tagteam wrestling match friday night after the game, everyone get your tickets. They are selling out fast! :roflolk:

Naw im no midget I assure you...all I have is respect for the bobcats football team..Its these haters on here that are from our town that bother me..Some people on here sound real jealous :roflolk: And Mike can talk all he want on coacht but I bet he won't bother me face to face I promise all of you that much :roflolk: I probably wont see him and then he will get back on here after the game and talk smack about the team or Bo or me...He probably goin for Giles Co now but if they lose he will be on here doggin them out..dude is a coward and a loser foreal :lol: