Liberty Tech vs. Giles County - Semifinals

ftball1956

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys really need to get a life!

Come on girl go read Twilight or something or go see New Moon. This is entertainment. Right now this BOBCAT TEAM is the life of Giles County, there is something special happening around here and until some team stops it this is all there is. GO CATS!!! WE NEED MORE COWBELL!!! Wasnt that an snl skit

Six to one a half a dozen to another, who cares, I guarantee Lexington didnt know what bite them. It all sounded great, not too distorted. Does anyone from Liberty want to chime in on anything. Bring the boys over early and we will give them a tour of the town. Come over to the school we might let you guys do a walk through, go easy on the turkey.

Hey mikey where did I say it sounded like a Bobcat? You have to get the award for reading what you want into whatever you read. Just like all those stats you or someone posted on all those QBs. Left out passing attempts I think, not going back to look, Bo is behind in that area also. If you dont throw it or run it as much as someone else then your numbers should be less. I will bet he was behind in minutes played as well, there were several games he only played a half. But enough aboout that, again. :roflolk:

Ok, while I am on a roll. Since all the old fans from the bball state championship year are coming out of the woodwork, lets see if we can get the group that started it all there Friday night. Batman: "who could that be? Dx5: The Front Row Club, thats who. Cheering section from before most of these kids was a thought in their pops wood. Someone tell me you remember those guys and girls they made the Tennessean as one of the rowdiest cheering sections in the state, still got the article.

The two biggest shots of that championship season came from someone other than Tyler. So this football season, who, other than the obvious can step up and make the biggest plays of the season.

We are overdue to pick off a pass or pick up a fumble and run it back....maybe a kickoff or punt return.....any ideas who might make that play?

I have never seen so many parents living their lives through their kids than what I have seen at Giles all year long. Truly is sad to see. I really feel for those boys. What is worse what are you going to do next year when Giles is down again? :twisted:

We will cross that bridge next year. Your football players are basketball players now right? Did you guys run your coaches off at Page or they find greener pastures. Since I dont have a child of mine playing I guess I am just pulling for my alma mater. Thanks for the support cowboy, why else would you be reading this nonsense and then post your own.