Can anyone shed some light about Beech ?

highschoolking

Arlington was still a good team, but got shafted by the playoff system. If anything Cordova should've been shipped off, but thats for another day. Now what do you know about Mitchell to say they're overrated? Anything about Their best offensive weapon? What about Their QB? I don't think you know much since you're predicting a shootout!

"Shafted"?

How about OVER RATED and came to Middle Tn and got a dose of REALITY!

Now the question is whether Mitchell comes to middle Tn and chokes like most West Tn teams do.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jjoe what do you mean arlington got shafted,they were a home team #1 seed and ayed an indy team that was 0-3 in district.....

I told you beware of beech b/c at the end of the game you will be scratching your head saying how did they do that..a shoot out b/c this will resemble the beech and mj game...I played at a major D1 college program,offensive cord for catholic chicago powerhouse for 13 years so I know what I see- do u

As for strength of schedule, according to coach t, Beech had the 63rd toughest schedule and Mitchell had the 70th toughest. So at least in one objective measure, Beech's schedule was slightly tougher.

I have no idea about Mitchell. They may be the greatest show on turf. I do know Beech will show up and play hard.

Guaranteeing Mitchell to win the State Championship is cockiness

Saying if a team can't score 40 then they shouldn't show up is cockiness.

I'm in my own lane, just make sure you stay within the boundaries of your own.

Jodyjoe, my comments are not cocky and arrogant. I stated facts about the postseason, in which I said that Mitchell is averaging 50 points a game in the playoffs, which is true. (54 + 54 + 42) 3 = 150. . I never said that Mitchell is going to crush Beech or anything , simply stated what they have done this far. Now I did say that if a team can't score 40 pts then it may not be useful to show up, and up to this point that is true as well.

As for strength of schedule, according to coach t, Beech had the 63rd toughest schedule and Mitchell had the 70th toughest. So at least in one objective measure, Beech's schedule was slightly tougher.

I have no idea about Mitchell. They may be the greatest show on turf. I do know Beech will show up and play hard.

Now it will be a great game based on past games by both teams. I can't say anything about beech because I don't know anything about them, however I know a heck of alot about Mitchell. The team has speed, speed, speed, and skill across the board. Mitchell lacks something in other areas but it has nothing to do with the players and their talent, you figure that one out !!!

Lots of teams have come to middle Tn saying they have "speed, speed, speed". They usually got back on their busses for home after being "whipped, whipped, whipped".

When it comes to this time of the year and level NO TEAM can be taken for granted if you REALLY want to win.

Y'all may want to look at Milan and Germantown for an example of how to win when coming from the west. dry.gif

Lots of teams have come to middle Tn saying they have "speed, speed, speed". They usually got back on their busses for home after being "whipped, whipped, whipped".

When it comes to this time of the year and level NO TEAM can be taken for granted if you REALLY want to win.

Y'all may want to look at Milan and Germantown for an example of how to win when coming from the west. dry.gif

A better example would be Melrose because of them being a City of Memphis team that had repeated success in the 90's under coach Thompson and then in the early 2000's under coaches Ingram and Flowers.

No one is taking Beech for granted LOD. Mitchell whipped? Maybe ... Maybe not, but I don't think it will go down like that at all. This is one thing I do know. It's seems that the Beech coaching staff has been here before. Mitchell's coaching staff has been here before as well. It's not an accident that Beech has advanced to this stage and Mitchel didn't get here because they are a fluke either. Both are quality teams.

Like I said in an earler post ... this will be a high scoring game and worth the price of admission.

Beech fans might want to bring their hard hats to the game... Mitchell players have a history of slinging helmets and trying to start fights on the field after losing in the playoffs.

Golddust, you don't know your mouth from your azz. Mitchell had an incident 2 years ago with a few very emotional players who were undiscipline after a home semi-final loss against David Lipscomb. That has not happened and will not happen again. This group is truly a class act and I have not seen such foolishness since that group from two years ago left. I know that Knoxville Catholic, Whitehaven, White Station, and Melrose will agree.

Beech fans might want to bring their hard hats to the game... Mitchell players have a history of slinging helmets and trying to start fights on the field after losing in the playoffs.

Golddust, you don't know your mouth from your REAR END. Mitchell had an incident 2 years ago with a few very emotional players who were undiscipline after a home semi-final loss against David Lipscomb. That has not happened and will not happen again. This group is truly a class act and I have not seen such foolishness since that group from two years ago left. I know that Knoxville Catholic, Whitehaven, White Station, and Melrose will agree.

HSK ... quickly edit your reply or risk getting this topic shut down my man. I know the comment ticked you off ... but let's not get the thing put on lockdown because somebody is trying to start some mess.