who is the best team in A ball

Guest thecobra3

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HSballFan

here are the top teams:

1.) Temple- hands down. no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Skogen is the real deal...'nuff said.

2.) Rockwood- didnt lose a player from last year's team who was upset by Sunbright. Gallaher, Davis, and the rest of the pack will be hard to come by.

3.) Greenback- gotta hand it to these fellas, they play harder than anyone and they talent, which makes them tough. come November the Havens Highlight reel will start.

4.) Unaka- don't know to much about them, just that they lost Dugger but have a heckuva lot talent in Chambers. they will just as tough as anyone on the list.

5.) Ezell-Harding- this may be seem like a weak pick, but I think they still have enough talent to get back to 'boro. heard they had 2 newcomers which some make them tough.

these are just my opinion. im not trying to dismiss anyone's team.

It will be a war this year in 1A ball but the best game of the year will be Temple at Unaka.Dont knock Unaka just yet. Yes u are correct they are young and will have a tuff time in their district this year.But dont be suprised to see a quicker and better def. team this year.Temple has a very talented team with the MVP of state on their side.Look for these 2 teams to look good this year.

[Edited by Wilsonball on 9-24-02 5:01P]

Posted by truth33:

just because unaka won the region last year, don't mean a thing this year. they don't have anybody even close to replacing dugger and cole. and temple will beat them by 25 with their subs in. ;)

I wouldnt count your chickens before they hatch truth. seems like u dont really like unaka this year and beleive me unaka will play with temple come january